* Include TOC in PDF export?
@ 2012-03-02 22:32 Michael Hannon
From: Michael Hannon @ 2012-03-02 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-Mode List

Greetings.  I'm exporting a document to both HTML and PDF.  In the HTML version, I get a table of contents.  In the PDF version, I do NOT get a table of contents.  The appended text illustrates the problem.  I'd like to get the TOC in both.

I'm running:

    Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.324.gc4b233)

in Fedora 16, 64-bit.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

-- Mike

#+TITLE:

* Tale of Two Cities

*It was the best of times, it was the worst of times*

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of
wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it
was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the
season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of
despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we
were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other
way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that
some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for
good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

* David Copperfield

*Barkis is willin*

As he repudiated this suggestion, however, with a jerk of his head,
and once more confirmed his previous request by saying, with profound
gravity, 'Barkis is willin'. That's the message,' I readily undertook
its transmission. While I was waiting for the coach in the hotel at
Yarmouth that very afternoon, I procured a sheet of paper and an
inkstand, and wrote a note to Peggotty, which ran thus: 'My dear
Peggotty. I have come here safe. Barkis is willing. My love to
mama. Yours affectionately. P.S. He says he particularly wants you to
know - BARKIS IS WILLING.'