* Possible to insert and view picture in a .org file?
@ 2012-06-02 15:31 itmejl
From: itmejl @ 2012-06-02 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

* Re: Possible to insert and view picture in a .org file?
@ 2012-06-02 15:42 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2012-06-02 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: itmejl@chrikro.net; +Cc: Org Mode

"itmejl@chrikro.net" <itmejl@chrikro.net> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to insert and view picture in a .org file with emacs?
> I want to se the picture in the text while editing the .org file.
> Possible?

(Self-service)

M-x org-info RET

Within info buffer,

i inline TAB

* Re: Possible to insert and view picture in a .org file?
@ 2012-06-02 18:16   ` itmejl
From: itmejl @ 2012-06-02 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: Org Mode

* Re: Possible to insert and view picture in a .org file?
@ 2012-06-02 19:13     ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2012-06-02 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: itmejl@chrikro.net; +Cc: Org Mode, Jambunathan K

[forgot to CC: the list - apologies for duplication]

itmejl@chrikro.net <itmejl@chrikro.net> wrote:

> Jambunathan K skrev 2012-06-02 17:42:
> > "itmejl@chrikro.net" <itmejl@chrikro.net> writes:
> >
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> Is it possible to insert and view picture in a .org file with
> >> emacs? I want to se the picture in the text while editing the
> >> .org file. Possible?
> >
> > (Self-service)
> >
> > M-x org-info RET
> >
> > Within info buffer,
> >
> > i inline TAB
> >

> Thank you but I still can not view the picture in the org file. Any
> ideas? The picture is viewable in exported html but not in orgmode in
> emacs and that is what I want.
>
> I use emacs 23.4 on win7.

Did you try C-c C-x C-v ?

C-h f org-toggle-inline-images RET

Nick

* Re: Possible to insert and view picture in a .org file?
@ 2012-06-02 20:29       ` itmejl
From: itmejl @ 2012-06-02 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: Org Mode, Jambunathan K

Nick Dokos skrev 2012-06-02 21:13:
> [forgot to CC: the list - apologies for duplication]
>
> itmejl@chrikro.net <itmejl@chrikro.net> wrote:
>
>> Jambunathan K skrev 2012-06-02 17:42:

>>> (Self-service)
>>>
>>> M-x org-info RET
>>>
>>> Within info buffer,
>>>
>>> i inline TAB
>>>

>> Thank you but I still can not view the picture in the org file. Any
>> ideas? The picture is viewable in exported html but not in orgmode in
>> emacs and that is what I want.
>>
>> I use emacs 23.4 on win7.
>>

> Did you try C-c C-x C-v ?
>
> C-h f org-toggle-inline-images RET
>
> Nick

Thank you both.

* Re: Possible to insert and view picture in a .org file?
@ 2012-06-02 21:23         ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2012-06-02 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: itmejl@chrikro.net; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, Org Mode

See this thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-10/msg00792.html

You need to copy libpng (or whatever dll) to your emacs bin directory -
directory where runemacs.exe is located.