* Experimental media-wiki export
@ 2011-05-27 19:52 David Mason
From: David Mason @ 2011-05-27 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've found myself using the media-wiki export code in EXPERIMENTAL quite
a bit - but it seems to have broken in the most recent builds.

I'm curious what the status of that is - are there any plans to move it
into the main codebase? Is anyone even maintaining it?

I find it is the best mediawiki export, especially for tables.

Much thanks,

Dave

* Re: Experimental media-wiki export
@ 2011-05-28  8:15 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-05-28  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Mason; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

David Mason <dmason@mozilla.com> writes:

> I've found myself using the media-wiki export code in EXPERIMENTAL quite
> a bit - but it seems to have broken in the most recent builds.

May be this will help.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-04/msg00316.html

> I'm curious what the status of that is - are there any plans to move it
> into the main codebase? Is anyone even maintaining it?

You have the option of exporting it to html or odt and have it converted
to mediawiki. Open/Libre Office seems to be one uber converter and you can use
it to export to mediawiki (by hand) or through commandline (use
unoconv). If you are unhappy with unoconv, you can write some basic
macros and have a made-to-order commandline that exports html/odt to
mediawiki.

I am attaching test org file and the corresponding mediawiki export
(generated via the html backend). I am not sure how good the mediawiki
export is.

> I find it is the best mediawiki export, especially for tables.

Btw, the attached test file has tables, both simple and complex.

On a related note, in all honesty,

1. I think that Org shouldn't support all backends in the world as part
   of it's core. The previous statement equally applies to the org-odt
   backend. It would suffice if Org provides a generic exporter and
   people unhappy with existing converters or who have plenty of time in
   hand (like me) can author standalone modules that is in tune with ORg
   way of things and distribute it via GNU's ELPA.

2. I think Org should provide a way (out of the box) to post-process an
   exported file to one of the "other" formats using an external
   converter. LibreOffice, if not now, atleast in distant future would
   become the One True Converter to rule the world.

   Something like M-x org-export-as-other ....

Jambunathan K.

<#part type="text/plain" filename="~/src/org-jambu/contrib/odt/files/test.org" disposition=attachment description=test.org>
<#/part>

<#part type="text/plain" filename="~/src/org-jambu/contrib/odt/files/test.txt" disposition=inline description=test.mediawiki>
<#/part>

* Re: Experimental media-wiki export
@ 2011-05-28  8:21   ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-05-28  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Mason; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

The attachment didn't come through. I am attaching it here.

> I am attaching test org file and the corresponding mediawiki export
> (generated via the html backend). I am not sure how good the mediawiki
> export is.

[-- Attachment #2: test.org --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 19553 bytes --]

#+TITLE: Testfile for OpenDocumentText Exporter
#+AUTHOR:    Jambunathan K
#+EMAIL:     kjambunathan@gmail.com
#+DATE:      2011-04-04 Mon
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  en

#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+LINK_UP:
#+LINK_HOME:
#+XSLT:
#+STARTUP: overview

# Use C-c C-e O or C-c C-e o to export this buffer to OpenDocumentText

* ODT Exporter						    :project:hacking:
** Online References
   - [[http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-v1.1-html/OpenDocument-v1.1.html][ODF Specification]]
   - [[http://books.evc-cit.info/odbook/book.html][OASIS OpenDocument Essentials (Book)]]
   - [[http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Writer_Guide][OpenOffice.org's Writer Guide]]
     Downloadable pdf version are available [[http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Chapters][here]]

** Validation tools
   - [[http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng][OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng]]
   - Use [[http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html][Trang]] to generate .rnc file from .rng file.

** org-odt.el Bugs and Pending Items
*** TODO Links to Listified Headlines are not generated
    Export this documen with H:3 and note that link references under
    [[References]] are broken. To circumvent this issue change default
    settings from H:3 to H:4 for now.
*** TODO Cleanup on crash
    When odt exporter throws an error the xml files are content.xml,
    styles.xml etc are left staying around. Need to clean these up
    using unwind-protect?
*** TODO Fix all interactive commands
    org-export-region-as-odt, org-export-as-odt-to-buffer etc.
#+begin_src sh
  emacs --batch -L "~/src/org-jambu/lisp" --eval "(progn (require 'org-odt) (setq org-export-headline-levels 3) (toggle-debug-on-error))" --visit=draftcopy.org --funcall org-export-as-odt-batch
#+end_src

*** TODO Fix issues reported by Christian Moe (first post)
    SCHEDULED: <2011-01-31 Mon>
    See [[http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-01/msg01293.html][this post]].

    - Fix cross references to Tables, Images etc. Ability to choose
      other types names, like Chart, Figure, etc.
    - Paragraphs were frequently split up, mid-sentence, by unwanted
      paragraph breaks. Not sure whether this problem still exists
      with the latest release of org-odt.

*** TODO Fix issues reported by Christian Moe (second post)
    SCHEDULED: <2011-03-21 Mon>
    See [[http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01379.html][this post]]

**** TODO Syntax highlighting of source code blocks
     - Use htmlfontify.el maybe

**** TODO OrgVerse can be aesthetically more pleasing?

**** TODO Export of test.org with LaTeX:verbatim option
     Equations under  [[LaTeX Fragments]] go invisible

**** TODO Broken link within [[References to Dedicated Target]]

*** TODO Support for MathML
    [2011-03-29 Tue]
    MathToWeb could be used for this. See [[http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01755.html][following post]].

*** TODO Validation failures with =HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS=
    [2011-04-02 Sat]
    :PROPERTIES:
    :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: custom
    :END:

    This section introduces two issues.
    - A text:span element cannot occur within text:bookmark-ref. How
      to handle this.
    - text:style-name attribute for text:section cannot have
      spaces. Explore styling of section in OpenOffice.

*** TODO Tables within a list-item				   :noexport:
    Tables cannot occur as list-item. OpenOffice Writer seems to
    handle this scenario as follows: While encountering a table
    terminate the top-level list. Insert formatted Table with the same
    indentation as if it were a list-item of the original list. Once
    the table is inserted, re-open the list and start emitting the
    following list-items at the right nested level.

    Fixing this bug would require that the list callbacks provide
    information on the indentation level of the current list. Not sure
    how to set the Table indentation properties?

    - L1.1
    - L1.2
      - L2.1
      - L2.2

	|   | formula debugger label | processing stage           |
	| / | <                      | <>                         |
	|---+------------------------+----------------------------|
	|   | Result:                | output of Calc             |
	|   | Format:                | reformatting with =printf= |

      - L2.3
    - L1.3

*** DONE Support for Custom Styles
    CLOSED: <2011-03-24 Thu>
    :LOGBOOK:
    - CLOSING NOTE  <2011-03-24 Thu>
    :END:

    See following [[http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01512.html][post]]

*** TODO Emit Table Of Contents in Native Format
*** TODO Pull Changes from Master Branch
    SCHEDULED: <2011-04-02 Sat .+21d>

*** TODO Merge with Master branch [0/3]
    - [ ] Synchronize with Master branch
    - [ ] Update Org's Info Manual
    - [ ] Fix Byte-compilation, Docstrings, Copyright, license text
      etc etc

* Sample Content (Proof Of Concept)
** Character Styles
*** Bold

    *This is bold text*

*** Italic

    /This is an italicized text/

*** Underline

    _This is an underlined text_

*** Code

    =This is a code text=

*** Verbatim

    ~This is a verbatim text~

*** Strikethrough

    +This is a strikethorugh text+

*** Super and Subscripts

    Y = a_{0}X^{2}+a_{1}X^{1}+a_{2}
** Miscellaneous

   Here is a ndash --, a mdash ---, an ellipsis ....

   and a horizontal line
   ---------------------

** Paragraph Styles
*** Quotation

**** Style1

#+BEGIN_QUOTE
    Everything should be made as simple as possible,
    but not any simpler -- Albert Einstein
#+END_QUOTE

**** QUOTE Style2

     Everything should be made as simple as possible,
     but not any simpler -- Albert Einstein

*** Verse

#+BEGIN_VERSE
  Great clouds overhead
  Tiny black birds rise and fall
  Snow covers Emacs

      -- AlexSchroeder
#+END_VERSE

*** Centered

#+BEGIN_CENTER
   This is a centered paragraph.
#+END_CENTER

*** Example
**** Example Style 1

#+begin_example
  First line of the example.
  Second line of the example.
#+end_example

**** Example Style 2

:     First line of the example.
:     Second line of the example.

*** Source Block
**** Emacs Lisp Block
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (defun helloworld ()
    ""
    (message "hello world"))
#+end_src

**** Org Source Block

#+begin_src org
  ,* Some Appointment
  ,  SCHEDULED: <2010-11-17 Wed>
#+end_src

**** Advanced Source Blocks
     Advanced source blocks takes the following options
     - [-+]n: restart or continue numbering
     - r: remove labels
     - k: keep
     - i: preserve indentation
     - t: text area
     - w: width
     - h: height
     #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp -n
     (save-excursion                  (ref:sc)
        (ignore)
        (goto-char (point-min))       (ref:jump)
     #+END_SRC

     In line [[(sc)]] we remember the current position.  [[(jump)][Line (jump)]] jumps
     to point-min.

**** Text Areas in HTML export

     #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE -t -w 40
       (defun org-xor (a b)
          "Exclusive or."
          (if a (not b) b))
     #+END_EXAMPLE

** Native HTML and ODT
*** Handcrafted Para

#+begin_html
    This is a handwritten html para
#+end_html

#+begin_odt
  <text:p> This is a handwritten odt para</text:p>
#+end_odt

#+HTML: <div style="width:50%;float:left;">
  *English Alphabets*
    - A
    - B
    - C
  *Greek Alphabets*
    - Alpha
    - Beta
    - Gamma
  #+html: </div>
  #+html: <div style="width:50%;float:right;">
  *Reversed English Alphabets*
    - C
    - B
    - A
  *Reversed Greek Alphabets*
    - Gamma
    - Beta
    - Alpha
  #+HTML: </div>

*** An Equation as Embeded MathML
   A trigonometric equation embedded in *MathML*

#+begin_odt
  <text:p>
    <draw:frame draw:style-name="fr2" draw:name="Object3" text:anchor-type="as-char" svg:width="6.371cm" svg:height="0.483cm" draw:z-index="3">
      <draw:object>
        <math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
          <semantics>
            <mrow>
              <mi>sin</mi>
              <mrow>
                <mrow>
                  <mo stretchy="false">(</mo>
                  <mrow>
                    <mi>A</mi>
                    <mo stretchy="false">+</mo>
                    <mi>B</mi>
                  </mrow>
                  <mo stretchy="false">)</mo>
                </mrow>
                <mi mathvariant="normal">=</mi>
                <mi>sin</mi>
              </mrow>
              <mi mathvariant="italic">ACos</mi>
              <mrow>
                <mi>B</mi>
                <mo stretchy="false">+</mo>
                <mi>cos</mi>
              </mrow>
              <mi>A</mi>
              <mi>sin</mi>
              <mi>B</mi>
            </mrow>
            <annotation encoding="StarMath 5.0">sin (A+B) = sin ACos B + cos A sin B
            </annotation>
          </semantics>
        </math>
      </draw:object>
    </draw:frame>
  </text:p>
#+end_odt

** Lists
*** Simple Lists
**** Numbered List

     This is a numbered list.

     1. L1N1
     2. L1N2
     3. L1N3

**** Bulleted List

     This is a bulleted list.
     - L1B1
     - L1B2
     - L1B3

**** Description List

     There is a nested description list down below
     - Term-1 :: This is a definition for Term-1 which wraps around to
                 the next line
     - Term-2 :: This is a definition for Term-2 which wraps around to
                 the next line
       - Term-2.1 :: Definition for Term-2.1
       - Term-2.2 :: Definition for Term-2.2

**** A Complex List

     1. L1N1
       	1. L2N2
       	2. L2N3
     2. L1N4
       	* L2B1
       	* L2B2
	  - L3B3

	    First paragraph.

	    Second paragraph.

	  - L3B4
     3. L1N5
       	1. L2N6
           1. L3N7

*** A Very Complex List
**** Lord of the Rings

     My favorite scenes are (in this order)
     1. The attack of the Rohirrim
     2. Eowyn's fight with the witch king
       	+ this was already my favorite scene in the book
       	+ I really like Miranda Otto.
          - Definition-1 :: Description-1
          - Definition-2 :: Description-2
     3. Peter Jackson being shot by Legolas
       	He makes a really funny face when it happens.
       	- on DVD only
     But in the end, no individual scenes matter but the film as a whole.
     Important actors in this film are:
     - Elijah Wood :: He plays Frodo
     - Sean Austin :: He plays Sam, Frodo's friend.  I still remember
		      him very well from his role as Mikey Walsh in
		      The Goonies
       - Embedded Definition 1 :: Embedded Description 1
       - Embedded Definition 2 :: Embedded Description 2

** Images
*** Image URLs
    See the You can see the official logo of Orgmode here:
    [[http://orgmode.org/img/org-mode-unicorn.png]]

*** Inlined Images
**** A simple inlined image

    [[./org-mode-unicorn.png]]

**** A simple image with caption and label

#+CAPTION: Unicorn Logo
#+LABEL: fig:1024
  [[./org-mode-unicorn.png]]

**** An image that is explicitly sized
#+CAPTION: Unicorn Logo
#+LABEL: fig:1025
#+ATTR_ODT: (:width 10 :height 10)
  [[./org-mode-unicorn.png]]

**** An image that is scaled
#+ATTR_ODT: (:scale 0.5)
  [[./org-mode-unicorn.png]]

*** Thumbnails
    This is a clickable image [[http://orgmode.org][./org-mode-unicorn.png]]

*** Reference to an Image
    Please refer to \ref{fig:1024} for further information.

*** LaTeX Fragments

**** LaTeX Fragment1
#   See org-format-latex-options

    There is a equation down below.

   \begin{equation}
     e = \frac{1}{2}mv^2
   \end{equation}

**** LaTeX Fragment2

     \begin{equation}
     x=\sqrt{b}
     \end{equation}

     If $a^2=b$ and \( b=2 \), then the solution must be either $$
     a=+\sqrt{2} $$ or \[ a=-\sqrt{2} \].

** File URLs
*** Relative URL
    [[../../../lisp/org-html.el][This is a relative link to org-html.el]]

*** Absolute URL
    [[file:~/src/orgmode.org/contrib/odt/OrgOdtStyles.xml][This is an absolute link to styles file]]

** Links
*** Targets
**** Fuzzy Target
**** Target with CUSTOMID
     :PROPERTIES:
     :CUSTOM_ID: aabbccddeeff
     :END:

**** Dedicated Target Style1
#   <<Dedicated Target>>

**** Dedicated Target Style2

     There is a dedicated target at the end of this sentence -
     <<Dedicated Target1>>.

**** <<<Radioed Target>>>

*** References
**** References to Fuzzy Target

     This is a link to [[Fuzzy Target]].

**** References to CUSTOMID links

     This is a link to [[#aabbccddeeff][Target with CUSTOMID]]. This is nodesc link to [[#aabbccddeeff]].

**** References to Dedicated Target

     There is a link to nodesc [[Dedicated Target]] here. There is a link
     to [[Dedicated%20Target][Jump to Dedicated Target]] here.

     There is a link to [[Dedicated%20Target1][Dedicated Target1]] here.

**** References to Radioed Links

     This section has references to Radioed Target. One more reference
     to Radioed Target.

** Tables
*** A simple Orgmode Table

    | EST | New York | -5:00 |
    | IST | Madras   | +5:30 |
    | AST | Bahrain  | +3:00 |

*** A formatted Orgmode Table

#+CAPTION: An Example Table
#+LABEL:   table:10

    |     Labels | C1          | C2            |           C3 |
    |------------+-------------+---------------+--------------|
    |          / | <           | >             |           <> |
    | R1 (Right) | R1C1 (Left) | R1C2 (Center) | R1C3 (Right) |
    |         R2 | R2C1        | R2C2          |         R2C3 |
    |------------+-------------+---------------+--------------|
    |         R3 | R3C1        | R3C2          |         R3C3 |
    |         R4 | R4C1        | R4C2          |         R4C3 |
    |------------+-------------+---------------+--------------|
    |         R5 | R5C1        | R5C2          |         R5C3 |
    |         R6 | R6C1        | R6C2          |         R6C3 |
    |         R7 | R7C1        | R7C2          |         R7C3 |
    |------------+-------------+---------------+--------------|

*** Table.el Table with no Spanning
# See org-export-prefer-native-exporter-for-tables

    +---------------+---------------+
    |Term           |Percentage     |
    +---------------+---------------+
    |Quarter        |25%            |
    |One-Fourth     |               |
    +---------------+---------------+
    |Half           |50%            |
    |One-by-Two     |               |
    +---------------+---------------+
    |Three-Quarters |75%            |
    |Three-Fourths  |               |
    +---------------+---------------+
    |Full           |100%           |
    |Whole          |               |
    +---------------+---------------+

*** Table.el Table with Spanning

    +----------+---------------------+----------+
    |Name      |cmd        calls     |Percentage|
    +----------+                     +----------+
    |rgb       |93         534       |46%       |
    +----------+                     +----------+
    |Xah       |82         090       |40%       |
    +----------+                     +----------+
    |total     |203        118       |100%      |
    +----------+---------------------+----------+

*** Another Table.el Table with Spanning

    +-----------+----------+
    |   R1C1    |   R1C2   |
    +-----------+----------+
    |      R2C1 R2C2       |
    +-----------+----------+
    |   R3C1    |   R3C2   |
    |           +----------+
    |   R4C1    |   R4C2   |
    +-----------+----------+

** Table Referenced

   Please refer to \ref{table:10} for further information.

** Footnote Definitions (Part 1)

[fn:XYZ] There is a link to [[http://Orgmode.org][Orgmode.org]].

** Footnote Usage
*** Plain Footnotes

    This paragraph has multiple references to the same footnote. This
    is the first reference to a footnote [1]. This is a second
    reference to the same footnote [1].

*** Named Footnotes

    Footnote named XYZ [fn:XYZ].

*** Inlined Footnote

    Inlined footnote [fn:: inline definition]

*** Named and Inlined Footnote

   Named and Inlined footnote [fn:name: named definition]

# Footnote Definitions (Part 2)
[1] Quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Quick brown fox jumps ove
the lazy dog.

** About Orgmode
   Org is a mode for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, and doing
   project planning with a fast and effective plain-text system.

   Org develops organizational tasks around NOTES files that contain
   lists or information about projects as plain text. Org is
   implemented on top of Outline mode, which makes it possible to keep
   the content of large files well structured. Visibility cycling and
   structure editing help to work with the tree. Tables are easily
   created with a built-in table editor. Org supports TODO items,
   deadlines, timestamps, and scheduling. It dynamically compiles
   entries into an agenda that utilizes and smoothly integrates much of
   the Emacs calendar and diary. Plain text URL-like links connect to
   websites, emails, Usenet messages, BBDB entries, and any files
   related to the projects. For printing and sharing of notes, an Org
   file can be exported as a structured ASCII file, as HTML, or (TODO
   and agenda items only) as an iCalendar file. It can also serve as a
   publishing tool for a set of linked web pages.

   As a project planning environment, Org works by adding metadata to
   outline nodes. Based on this data, specific entries can be extracted
   in queries and create dynamic agenda views.

   Org mode contains the Org Babel environment which allows you to work
   with embedded source code blocks in a file, to facilitate code
   evaluation, documentation, and tangling.

   Org's automatic, context-sensitive table editor with spreadsheet
   capabilities can be integrated into any major mode by activating the
   minor Orgtbl mode. Using a translation step, it can be used to
   maintain tables in arbitrary file types, for example in LaTeX. The
   structure editing and list creation capabilities can be used outside
   Org with the minor Orgstruct mode.

   Org keeps simple things simple. When first fired up, it should feel
   like a straightforward, easy to use outliner. Complexity is not
   imposed, but a large amount of functionality is available when you
   need it. Org is a toolbox and can be used in different ways and for
   different ends, for example:

   -  an outline extension with visibility cycling and structure editing
   -  an ASCII system and table editor for taking structured notes
   -  a TODO list editor
   -  a full agenda and planner with deadlines and work scheduling
   -  an environment in which to implement David Allen's GTD system
   -  a simple hypertext system, with HTML and LaTeX export
   -  a publishing tool to create a set of interlinked webpages
   -  an environment for literate programming

   There is a website for Org which provides links to the newest
   version of Org, as well as additional information, frequently asked
   questions (FAQ), links to tutorials, etc. This page is located at
   http://orgmode.org.

[-- Attachment #3: test.mediawiki --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 28337 bytes --]

<center>'''Testfile for OpenDocumentText Exporter'''</center>== Table of Contents ==
* [#sec-1 1 ODT Exporter]
** [#sec-1_1 1.1 Online References ]
** [#sec-1_2 1.2 Validation tools ]
** [#sec-1_3 1.3 org-odt.el Bugs and Pending Items ]
*** [#sec-1_3_1 1.3.1 Links to Listified Headlines are not generated ]
*** [#sec-1_3_2 1.3.2 Cleanup on crash ]
*** [#sec-1_3_3 1.3.3 Fix all interactive commands ]
*** [#sec-1_3_4 1.3.4 Fix issues reported by Christian Moe (first post) ]
*** [#sec-1_3_5 1.3.5 Fix issues reported by Christian Moe (second post) ]
**** [#sec-1_3_5_1 1.3.5.1 Syntax highlighting of source code blocks ]
**** [#sec-1_3_5_2 1.3.5.2 OrgVerse can be aesthetically more pleasing? ]
**** [#sec-1_3_5_3 1.3.5.3 Export of test.org with LaTeX:verbatim option ]
**** [#sec-1_3_5_4 1.3.5.4 Broken link within References to Dedicated Target ]
*** [#sec-1_3_6 1.3.6 Support for MathML ]
*** [#sec-1_3_7 1.3.7 Validation failures with ][#sec-1_3_7 HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS][#sec-1_3_7  ]
*** [#sec-1_3_8 1.3.8 Support for Custom Styles ]
*** [#sec-1_3_9 1.3.9 Emit Table Of Contents in Native Format ]
*** [#sec-1_3_10 1.3.10 Pull Changes from Master Branch ]
*** [#sec-1_3_11 1.3.11 Merge with Master branch [0/3] ]
* [#sec-2 2 Sample Content (Proof Of Concept) ]
** [#sec-2_1 2.1 Character Styles ]
*** [#sec-2_1_1 2.1.1 Bold ]
*** [#sec-2_1_2 2.1.2 Italic ]
*** [#sec-2_1_3 2.1.3 Underline ]
*** [#sec-2_1_4 2.1.4 Code ]
*** [#sec-2_1_5 2.1.5 Verbatim ]
*** [#sec-2_1_6 2.1.6 Strikethrough ]
*** [#sec-2_1_7 2.1.7 Super and Subscripts ]
** [#sec-2_2 2.2 Miscellaneous ]
** [#sec-2_3 2.3 Paragraph Styles ]
*** [#sec-2_3_1 2.3.1 Quotation ]
**** [#sec-2_3_1_1 2.3.1.1 Style1 ]
**** [#sec-2_3_1_2 2.3.1.2 Style2 ]
*** [#sec-2_3_2 2.3.2 Verse ]
*** [#sec-2_3_3 2.3.3 Centered ]
*** [#sec-2_3_4 2.3.4 Example ]
**** [#sec-2_3_4_1 2.3.4.1 Example Style 1 ]
**** [#sec-2_3_4_2 2.3.4.2 Example Style 2 ]
*** [#sec-2_3_5 2.3.5 Source Block ]
**** [#sec-2_3_5_1 2.3.5.1 Emacs Lisp Block ]
**** [#sec-2_3_5_2 2.3.5.2 Org Source Block ]
**** [#sec-2_3_5_3 2.3.5.3 Advanced Source Blocks ]
**** [#sec-2_3_5_4 2.3.5.4 Text Areas in HTML export ]
** [#sec-2_4 2.4 Native HTML and ODT ]
*** [#sec-2_4_1 2.4.1 Handcrafted Para ]
*** [#sec-2_4_2 2.4.2 An Equation as Embeded MathML ]
** [#sec-2_5 2.5 Lists ]
*** [#sec-2_5_1 2.5.1 Simple Lists ]
**** [#sec-2_5_1_1 2.5.1.1 Numbered List ]
**** [#sec-2_5_1_2 2.5.1.2 Bulleted List ]
**** [#sec-2_5_1_3 2.5.1.3 Description List ]
**** [#sec-2_5_1_4 2.5.1.4 A Complex List ]
*** [#sec-2_5_2 2.5.2 A Very Complex List ]
**** [#sec-2_5_2_1 2.5.2.1 Lord of the Rings ]
** [#sec-2_6 2.6 Images ]
*** [#sec-2_6_1 2.6.1 Image URLs ]
*** [#sec-2_6_2 2.6.2 Inlined Images ]
**** [#sec-2_6_2_1 2.6.2.1 A simple inlined image ]
**** [#sec-2_6_2_2 2.6.2.2 A simple image with caption and label ]
**** [#sec-2_6_2_3 2.6.2.3 An image that is explicitly sized ]
**** [#sec-2_6_2_4 2.6.2.4 An image that is scaled ]
*** [#sec-2_6_3 2.6.3 Thumbnails ]
*** [#sec-2_6_4 2.6.4 Reference to an Image ]
*** [#sec-2_6_5 2.6.5 LaTeX Fragments ]
**** [#sec-2_6_5_1 2.6.5.1 LaTeX Fragment1 ]
**** [#sec-2_6_5_2 2.6.5.2 LaTeX Fragment2 ]
** [#sec-2_7 2.7 File URLs ]
*** [#sec-2_7_1 2.7.1 Relative URL ]
*** [#sec-2_7_2 2.7.2 Absolute URL ]
** [#sec-2_8 2.8 Links ]
*** [#sec-2_8_1 2.8.1 Targets ]
**** [#sec-2_8_1_1 2.8.1.1 Fuzzy Target ]
**** [#aabbccddeeff 2.8.1.2 Target with CUSTOMID ]
**** [#sec-2_8_1_3 2.8.1.3 Dedicated Target Style1 ]
**** [#sec-2_8_1_4 2.8.1.4 Dedicated Target Style2 ]
**** [#sec-2_8_1_5 2.8.1.5 Radioed Target ]
*** [#sec-2_8_2 2.8.2 References ]
**** [#sec-2_8_2_1 2.8.2.1 References to Fuzzy Target ]
**** [#sec-2_8_2_2 2.8.2.2 References to CUSTOMID links ]
**** [#sec-2_8_2_3 2.8.2.3 References to Dedicated Target ]
**** [#sec-2_8_2_4 2.8.2.4 References to Radioed Links ]
** [#sec-2_9 2.9 Tables ]
*** [#sec-2_9_1 2.9.1 A simple Orgmode Table ]
*** [#sec-2_9_2 2.9.2 A formatted Orgmode Table ]
*** [#sec-2_9_3 2.9.3 Table.el Table with no Spanning ]
*** [#sec-2_9_4 2.9.4 Table.el Table with Spanning ]
*** [#sec-2_9_5 2.9.5 Another Table.el Table with Spanning ]
** [#sec-2_10 2.10 Table Referenced ]
** [#sec-2_11 2.11 Footnote Definitions (Part 1) ]
** [#sec-2_12 2.12 Footnote Usage ]
*** [#sec-2_12_1 2.12.1 Plain Footnotes ]
*** [#sec-2_12_2 2.12.2 Named Footnotes ]
*** [#sec-2_12_3 2.12.3 Inlined Footnote ]
*** [#sec-2_12_4 2.12.4 Named and Inlined Footnote ]
** [#sec-2_13 2.13 About Orgmode ]

== 1 ODT Exporter    project hacking ==
=== 1.1 Online References  ===
* [http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-v1.1-html/OpenDocument-v1.1.html ODF Specification]
* [http://books.evc-cit.info/odbook/book.html OASIS OpenDocument Essentials (Book)]
* [http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Writer_Guide OpenOffice.org's Writer Guide] Downloadable pdf version are available [http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Chapters here]

=== 1.2 Validation tools  ===
* [http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng]
* Use [http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html Trang] to generate .rnc file from .rng file.

=== 1.3 org-odt.el Bugs and Pending Items  ===
==== 1.3.1 TODO Links to Listified Headlines are not generated  ====
Export this documen with H:3 and note that link references under [#sec-2_8_2 References] are broken. To circumvent this issue change default settings from H:3 to H:4 for now. ==== 1.3.2 TODO Cleanup on crash  ====
When odt exporter throws an error the xml files are content.xml, styles.xml etc are left staying around. Need to clean these up using unwind-protect? ==== 1.3.3 TODO Fix all interactive commands  ====
org-export-region-as-odt, org-export-as-odt-to-buffer etc.

emacs --batch -L "~/src/org-jambu/lisp" --eval "(progn (require 'org-odt) (setq org-export-headline-levels 3) (toggle-debug-on-error))" --visit=draftcopy.org --funcall org-export-as-odt-batch==== 1.3.4 TODO Fix issues reported by Christian Moe (first post)  ====
SCHEDULED:2011-01-31 Mon See [http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-01/msg01293.html this post].

* Fix cross references to Tables, Images etc. Ability to choose other types names, like Chart, Figure, etc.
* Paragraphs were frequently split up, mid-sentence, by unwanted paragraph breaks. Not sure whether this problem still exists with the latest release of org-odt.

==== 1.3.5 TODO Fix issues reported by Christian Moe (second post)  ====
SCHEDULED:2011-03-21 Mon See [http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01379.html this post] ===== 1.3.5.1 TODO Syntax highlighting of source code blocks  =====
* Use htmlfontify.el maybe

===== 1.3.5.2 TODO OrgVerse can be aesthetically more pleasing?  =====
===== 1.3.5.3 TODO Export of test.org with LaTeX:verbatim option  =====
Equations under [#sec-2_6_5 LaTeX Fragments] go invisible ===== 1.3.5.4 TODO Broken link within [#sec-2_8_2_3 References to Dedicated Target]  =====
==== 1.3.6 TODO Support for MathML  ====
2011-03-29 Tue MathToWeb could be used for this. See [http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01755.html following post]. ==== 1.3.7 TODO Validation failures with HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS  ====
2011-04-02 Sat

This section introduces two issues.

* A text:span element cannot occur within text:bookmark-ref. How to handle this.
* text:style-name attribute for text:section cannot have spaces. Explore styling of section in OpenOffice.

==== 1.3.8 DONE Support for Custom Styles  ====
CLOSED:2011-03-24 Thu

See following [http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01512.html post] ==== 1.3.9 TODO Emit Table Of Contents in Native Format  ====
==== 1.3.10 TODO Pull Changes from Master Branch  ====
SCHEDULED:2011-04-02 Sat .+21d ==== 1.3.11 TODO Merge with Master branch [0/3]  ====

== 2 Sample Content (Proof Of Concept)  ==
=== 2.1 Character Styles  ===
==== 2.1.1 Bold  ====
'''This is bold text''' ==== 2.1.2 Italic  ====
''This is an italicized text'' ==== 2.1.3 Underline  ====
This is an underlined text ==== 2.1.4 Code  ====
<tt>This is a code text</tt> ==== 2.1.5 Verbatim  ====
<tt>This is a verbatim text</tt> ==== 2.1.6 Strikethrough  ====
This is a strikethorugh text ==== 2.1.7 Super and Subscripts  ====
Y = a0X2+a1X1+a2 === 2.2 Miscellaneous  ===
Here is a ndash –, a mdash —, an ellipsis ….

and a horizontal line === 2.3 Paragraph Styles  ===
==== 2.3.1 Quotation  ====
===== 2.3.1.1 Style1  =====
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler – Albert Einstein ===== 2.3.1.2 Style2  =====
Everything should be made as simple as possible,

but not any simpler -- Albert Einstein

==== 2.3.2 Verse  ====
Great clouds overhead Tiny black birds rise and fall Snow covers Emacs &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; – AlexSchroeder ==== 2.3.3 Centered  ====
<center>This is a centered paragraph. </center>==== 2.3.4 Example  ====
===== 2.3.4.1 Example Style 1  =====
First line of the example.

Second line of the example.===== 2.3.4.2 Example Style 2  =====
First line of the example.

Second line of the example.==== 2.3.5 Source Block  ====
===== 2.3.5.1 Emacs Lisp Block  =====
(defun helloworld ()

""

(message "hello world"))===== 2.3.5.2 Org Source Block  =====
<nowiki>* Some Appointment</nowiki>

<nowiki>SCHEDULED: <2010-11-17 Wed></nowiki>===== 2.3.5.3 Advanced Source Blocks  =====
Advanced source blocks takes the following options

* <nowiki>[-+]n: restart or continue numbering </nowiki>
* r: remove labels
* k: keep
* i: preserve indentation
* t: text area
* w: width
* h: height

1: (save-excursion (sc)

2: (ignore)

3: (goto-char (point-min)) (jump)

In line [#coderef-sc (sc)] we remember the current position. [#coderef-jump Line (jump)] jumps to point-min. ===== 2.3.5.4 Text Areas in HTML export  =====
(defun org-xor (a b) "Exclusive or." (if a (not b) b)) === 2.4 Native HTML and ODT  ===
==== 2.4.1 Handcrafted Para  ====
This is a handwritten html para

'''English Alphabets'''

* A
* B
* C

'''Greek Alphabets'''

* Alpha
* Beta
* Gamma

'''Reversed English Alphabets'''

* C
* B
* A

'''Reversed Greek Alphabets'''

* Gamma
* Beta
* Alpha

==== 2.4.2 An Equation as Embeded MathML  ====
A trigonometric equation embedded in '''MathML''' === 2.5 Lists  ===
==== 2.5.1 Simple Lists  ====
===== 2.5.1.1 Numbered List  =====
This is a numbered list.

# L1N1
# L1N2
# L1N3

===== 2.5.1.2 Bulleted List  =====
This is a bulleted list.

* L1B1
* L1B2
* L1B3

===== 2.5.1.3 Description List  =====
There is a nested description list down below

'''Term-1 '''

This is a definition for Term-1 which wraps around to the next line

'''Term-2 '''

This is a definition for Term-2 which wraps around to the next line

'''Term-2.1 '''

Definition for Term-2.1

'''Term-2.2 '''

Definition for Term-2.2 ===== 2.5.1.4 A Complex List  =====
# L1N1
## L2N2
## L2N3
# L1N4
## L2B1
## L2B2
##* L3B3 <br/> First paragraph. <br/> Second paragraph.
##* L3B4
# L1N5
## L2N6
##* L3N7

==== 2.5.2 A Very Complex List  ====
===== 2.5.2.1 Lord of the Rings  =====
My favorite scenes are (in this order)

# The attack of the Rohirrim
# Eowyn's fight with the witch king
#* this was already my favorite scene in the book
# Peter Jackson being shot by Legolas He makes a really funny face when it happens.
#* on DVD only

But in the end, no individual scenes matter but the film as a whole. Important actors in this film are:

'''Elijah Wood '''

He plays Frodo

'''Sean Austin '''

He plays Sam, Frodo's friend. I still remember him very well from his role as Mikey Walsh in The Goonies

'''Embedded Definition 1 '''

Embedded Description 1

'''Embedded Definition 2 '''

Embedded Description 2 === 2.6 Images  ===
==== 2.6.1 Image URLs  ====
See the You can see the official logo of Orgmode here: [[Image:org-mode-unicorn.png]] ==== 2.6.2 Inlined Images  ====
===== 2.6.2.1 A simple inlined image  =====
[[Image:org-mode-unicorn.png]] ===== 2.6.2.2 A simple image with caption and label  =====
[[Image:org-mode-unicorn.png]]Unicorn Logo===== 2.6.2.3 An image that is explicitly sized  =====
[[Image:org-mode-unicorn.png]]Unicorn Logo===== 2.6.2.4 An image that is scaled  =====
[[Image:org-mode-unicorn.png]] ==== 2.6.3 Thumbnails  ====
This is a clickable image [[Image:org-mode-unicorn.png]] ==== 2.6.4 Reference to an Image  ====
Please refer to [#fig-1024 1024] for further information. ==== 2.6.5 LaTeX Fragments  ====
===== 2.6.5.1 LaTeX Fragment1  =====
There is a equation down below.

\begin{equation} e = \frac{1}{2}mv^2 \end{equation} ===== 2.6.5.2 LaTeX Fragment2  =====
\begin{equation} x=\sqrt{b} \end{equation}

<nowiki>If $a^2=b$ and \( b=2 \), then the solution must be either $$ a=+\sqrt{2} $$ or \[ a=-\sqrt{2} \]. </nowiki>=== 2.7 File URLs  ===
==== 2.7.1 Relative URL  ====
[../../../lisp/org-html.el This is a relative link to org-html.el] ==== 2.7.2 Absolute URL  ====
This is an absolute link to styles file === 2.8 Links  ===
==== 2.8.1 Targets  ====
===== 2.8.1.1 Fuzzy Target  =====
===== 2.8.1.2 Target with CUSTOMID  =====
===== 2.8.1.3 Dedicated Target Style1  =====
===== 2.8.1.4 Dedicated Target Style2  =====
There is a dedicated target at the end of this sentence - Dedicated Target1 . ===== 2.8.1.5 Radioed Target  =====
==== 2.8.2 References  ====
===== 2.8.2.1 References to Fuzzy Target  =====
This is a link to [#sec-2_8_1_1 Fuzzy Target]. ===== 2.8.2.2 References to CUSTOMID links  =====
This is a link to [#aabbccddeeff Target with CUSTOMID]. This is nodesc link to [#aabbccddeeff #aabbccddeeff]. ===== 2.8.2.3 References to Dedicated Target  =====
There is a link to nodesc [#sec-2_8_1_3 Dedicated Target] here. There is a link to [#sec-2_8_1_3 Jump to Dedicated Target] here.

There is a link to [#Dedicated-Target1 Dedicated Target1] here. ===== 2.8.2.4 References to Radioed Links  =====
This section has references to [#sec-2_8_1_5 Radioed Target]. One more reference to [#sec-2_8_1_5 Radioed Target]. === 2.9 Tables  ===
==== 2.9.1 A simple Orgmode Table  ====

{| style="border-spacing:0;"
| style="border-top:0.035cm solid #808080;border-bottom:none;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| '''EST'''
| style="border-top:0.035cm solid #808080;border-bottom:none;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| New York
| style="border-top:0.035cm solid #808080;border-bottom:none;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">-5:00</div>

|-
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| '''IST'''
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| Madras
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">+5:30</div>

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| '''AST'''
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| Bahrain
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">+3:00</div>

|}
==== 2.9.2 A formatted Orgmode Table  ====
<center>An Example Table</center>

{| style="border-spacing:0;"
! <div align="right">Labels</div>
! C1
! <center>C2</center>
! <div align="right">C3</div>

|-
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">'''R1 (Right)'''</div>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| R1C1 (Left)
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>R1C2 (Center)</center>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">R1C3 (Right)</div>

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">'''R2'''</div>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| R2C1
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>R2C2</center>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">R2C3</div>

|-
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">'''R3'''</div>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| R3C1
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>R3C2</center>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">R3C3</div>

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">'''R4'''</div>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| R4C1
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>R4C2</center>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">R4C3</div>

|-
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">'''R5'''</div>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| R5C1
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>R5C2</center>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">R5C3</div>

|-
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">'''R6'''</div>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| R6C1
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>R6C2</center>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">R6C3</div>

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">'''R7'''</div>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| R7C1
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>R7C2</center>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:0.035cm solid #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <div align="right">R7C3</div>

|}
==== 2.9.3 Table.el Table with no Spanning  ====

{| style="border-spacing:0;"
| style="border-top:0.035cm solid #808080;border-bottom:none;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>'''Term'''</center>
| style="border-top:0.035cm solid #808080;border-bottom:none;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| <center>'''Percentage'''</center>

|-
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| QuarterOne-Fourth
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| 25%

|-
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| HalfOne-by-Two
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| 50%

|-
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| Three-QuartersThree-Fourths
| style="border:none;padding:0.159cm;"| 75%

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| FullWhole
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.035cm solid #808080;border-left:none;border-right:none;padding:0.159cm;"| 100%

|}
==== 2.9.4 Table.el Table with Spanning  ====

{| style="border-spacing:0;"
| style="border-top:0.092cm double #808080;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.049cm;"| This HTML table template is generated by emacs 24.0.50.1Name&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
| style="border-top:0.092cm double #808080;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.049cm;"| cmd&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;calls&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;93&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;534&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;82&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;090&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;203&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;118&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
| style="border:0.092cm double #808080;padding:0.049cm;"| Percentage

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.049cm;"| rgb&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:0.092cm double #808080;padding:0.049cm;"| 46%&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.049cm;"| Xah&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:0.092cm double #808080;padding:0.049cm;"| 40%&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.049cm;"| total&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:0.092cm double #808080;padding:0.049cm;"| 100%&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

|}
==== 2.9.5 Another Table.el Table with Spanning  ====

{| style="border-spacing:0;"
| style="border:0.092cm double #808080;padding:0.049cm;"| <center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;R1C2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </center>

|-
| colspan="2"  style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:0.092cm double #808080;padding:0.049cm;"| <center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;R2C1&nbsp;R2C2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </center>

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:none;padding:0.049cm;"| <center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;R3C1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;R4C1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </center>
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:0.092cm double #808080;padding:0.049cm;"| <center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;R3C2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </center>

|-
| style="border-top:none;border-bottom:0.092cm double #808080;border-left:0.092cm double #808080;border-right:0.092cm double #808080;padding:0.049cm;"| <center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;R4C2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </center>

|}
=== 2.10 Table Referenced  ===
Please refer to [#table-10 10] for further information. === 2.11 Footnote Definitions (Part 1)  ===
=== 2.12 Footnote Usage  ===
==== 2.12.1 Plain Footnotes  ====
This paragraph has multiple references to the same footnote. This is the first reference to a footnote[#fn.1 1]. This is a second reference to the same footnote[#fn.1 1]. ==== 2.12.2 Named Footnotes  ====
Footnote named XYZ[#fn.2 2]. ==== 2.12.3 Inlined Footnote  ====
Inlined footnote[#fn.3 3] ==== 2.12.4 Named and Inlined Footnote  ====
Named and Inlined footnote[#fn.4 4] === 2.13 About Orgmode  ===
[...]

There is a website for Org which provides links to the newest version of Org, as well as additional information, frequently asked questions (FAQ), links to tutorials, etc. This page is located at [http://orgmode.org/ http://orgmode.org]. == Footnotes:  ==
[#fnr.1 1] Quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Quick brown fox jumps ove the lazy dog.

[#fnr.2 2] There is a link to [http://Orgmode.org/ Orgmode.org].

[#fnr.3 3] inline definition

[#fnr.4 4] named definition Date: 2011-04-04 Mon

Author: Jambunathan K

[mailto:kjambunathan@gmail.com kjambunathan@gmail.com]

Org version 7.5 with Emacs version 24

[http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer Validate XHTML 1.0]