* Automatic clock-in
@ 2010-04-19 14:47 Andrea Crotti
From: Andrea Crotti @ 2010-04-19 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm using more and more the very nice clock functions provided by
org-mode.
I added this
(global-set-key "\C-c\C-x\C-o" 'org-clock-out)

So I can clock out from every buffer without problems.
It would be nice somehow to have a similar thing for clock in also.
It's not so easy of course but most of the I clock in in the same buffer
that I last clocked out.

There could be a default choice which brings you there and otherwise
asks you to which buffer you want to clock in, something like that.

Or is there another better way to do already what I'm asking?