* How to avoid active timestamps to be really active?
@ 2012-09-26  9:03 Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2012-09-26  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

I have the impression that the following code did work (i.e., wasn't seen in
the agenda) some time ago:

* Some explanation...

#+begin_src org
,SCHEDULED: <2012-02-13 Mon +1w/12d>
#+end_src

Now, it is part of the displayed agenda items.

How to make that be not active -- without changing the angular brackets in an
inactive timestamp (as this is some example in a document about Org)?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: How to avoid active timestamps to be really active?
@ 2012-09-26  9:24 ` Bastien
       [not found]   ` <1348655132.WXHGMQZGWMUF@spammotel.com>
From: Bastien @ 2012-09-26  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Sébastien,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<wxhgmqzgwmuf-geNee64TY+gS+FvcfC7Uqw@public.gmane.org> writes:

> I have the impression that the following code did work (i.e., wasn't seen in
> the agenda) some time ago:

I'd be curious to know when...

> * Some explanation...
>
> #+begin_src org
> ,SCHEDULED: <2012-02-13 Mon +1w/12d>
> #+end_src
>
> Now, it is part of the displayed agenda items.

Information contained in source blocks are now skipped when building the
agenda.

 Bastien

@ 2012-09-26 11:35     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-09-26 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: WXHGMQZGWMUF; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Sébastien,

WXHGMQZGWMUF@spammotel.com writes:

>> Information contained in source blocks are now skipped when building the
>> agenda.
>
> It does not work with my pull of 12:20 (Paris time).

Please provide a reproducible recipe.

 Bastien