emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
@ 2010-11-05 21:52 Russell Adams
  2010-11-07 17:08 ` Carsten Dominik
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Russell Adams @ 2010-11-05 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've just posted a new thirty minute screencast on setting up Org-mode
in Windows to Vimeo.

http://vimeo.com/16533939

Included are:

 - Downloading and configuring Emacs for Windows
 - Downloading and installing the latest Org-mode
 - Setting up a working agenda
 - Setting up capture for the agenda
 - Windows native popup reminders from Agenda entries
 - Setting up and use of one touch timestamps

Under my sig are the snippets I used in the video.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell Adams                            RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com

PGP Key ID:     0x1160DCB3           http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/

Fingerprint:    1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F  66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3


----------------------------------------------------------------------
;;; Agenda Icon Shortcut: "C:\Program Files\emacs-23.2\bin\runemacs.exe" -f org-agenda-list

;;;;;; start Popup.vbs
; On Error Resume Next
; Msgbox WScript.Arguments(0),0,"Org-Mode Agenda Reminder"
;;;;;; end

;; .emacs customizations

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Installing
;; Load org-mode
(add-to-list 'load-path "c:/Org/org-7.3/lisp")
(add-to-list 'load-path "c:/Org/org-7.3/contrib/lisp")
(require 'org)

;; The following lines are always needed.  Choose your own keys.
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org\\'" . org-mode))
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock) ; not needed when global-font-lock-mode is on
(global-set-key "\C-cl" 'org-store-link)
(global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
(global-set-key "\C-cb" 'org-iswitchb)


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Capture
;; Capture
(global-set-key (kbd "C-c r") 'org-capture)
(setq org-capture-templates
      '(("t" "Agenda Todo" entry
	 (file+headline "c:/Org/MyAgenda.org" "Agenda")
	 "\n\n** TODO %?\n%T\n\n%i\n%a\n\n\n"
	 :empty-lines 1)

	("n" "Agenda Notes" entry
	 (file+headline "c:/Org/MyAgenda.org" "Agenda")
	 "\n\n** %?\n%T\n%i\n%a\n\n\n"
	 :empty-lines 1)))


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Popups
;; Get appointments for today
(defun my-org-agenda-to-appt ()
  (interactive)
  (setq appt-time-msg-list nil)
  (run-at-time "24:01" nil 'my-org-agenda-to-appt)
  (let ((org-deadline-warning-days 0))    ;; will be automatic in org  5.23
    (org-agenda-to-appt)))

;;; Disabled so that I can open multiple emacs without org loading agenda files.
(appt-activate t)

;; 5 minute warning
(setq appt-message-warning-time '60)
(setq appt-display-interval '15)

;; Update appt each time agenda opened.
(add-hook 'org-finalize-agenda-hook 'my-org-agenda-to-appt)

;; Setup agenda popup, we tell appt to use window, and replace default function
(setq appt-display-format 'window)
(setq appt-disp-window-function (function my-appt-disp-window))

(defun my-appt-disp-window (min-to-app new-time msg)
  (save-window-excursion
    (shell-command
     (concat
      "c:/windows/system32/cscript.exe //nologo c:/Org/Popup.vbs \"" msg "\"") nil nil)))


;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Timestamps
;; Insert immediate timestamp
(setq org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps nil)
(define-key global-map (kbd "<f9>")
  '(lambda () (interactive)
              (when (eq major-mode 'org-mode)
                    (org-insert-time-stamp nil t t)
                    (insert "\n"))))

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
  2010-11-05 21:52 New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows Russell Adams
@ 2010-11-07 17:08 ` Carsten Dominik
  2010-11-07 17:17   ` Russell Adams
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-11-07 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Russell Adams; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Russel,

Just looked at the screencast over breakfast (I am in Austin right  
now..)
Great work!  Is this already linked from Worg?

- Carsten

On Nov 5, 2010, at 4:52 PM, Russell Adams wrote:

> I've just posted a new thirty minute screencast on setting up Org-mode
> in Windows to Vimeo.
>
> http://vimeo.com/16533939
>
> Included are:
>
> - Downloading and configuring Emacs for Windows
> - Downloading and installing the latest Org-mode
> - Setting up a working agenda
> - Setting up capture for the agenda
> - Windows native popup reminders from Agenda entries
> - Setting up and use of one touch timestamps
>
> Under my sig are the snippets I used in the video.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> Russell Adams                            RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com
>
> PGP Key ID:     0x1160DCB3           http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/
>
> Fingerprint:    1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F  66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> ;;; Agenda Icon Shortcut: "C:\Program Files\emacs-23.2\bin 
> \runemacs.exe" -f org-agenda-list
>
> ;;;;;; start Popup.vbs
> ; On Error Resume Next
> ; Msgbox WScript.Arguments(0),0,"Org-Mode Agenda Reminder"
> ;;;;;; end
>
> ;; .emacs customizations
>
> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Installing
> ;; Load org-mode
> (add-to-list 'load-path "c:/Org/org-7.3/lisp")
> (add-to-list 'load-path "c:/Org/org-7.3/contrib/lisp")
> (require 'org)
>
> ;; The following lines are always needed.  Choose your own keys.
> (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org\\'" . org-mode))
> (add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock) ; not needed when  
> global-font-lock-mode is on
> (global-set-key "\C-cl" 'org-store-link)
> (global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
> (global-set-key "\C-cb" 'org-iswitchb)
>
>
> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Capture
> ;; Capture
> (global-set-key (kbd "C-c r") 'org-capture)
> (setq org-capture-templates
>      '(("t" "Agenda Todo" entry
> 	 (file+headline "c:/Org/MyAgenda.org" "Agenda")
> 	 "\n\n** TODO %?\n%T\n\n%i\n%a\n\n\n"
> 	 :empty-lines 1)
>
> 	("n" "Agenda Notes" entry
> 	 (file+headline "c:/Org/MyAgenda.org" "Agenda")
> 	 "\n\n** %?\n%T\n%i\n%a\n\n\n"
> 	 :empty-lines 1)))
>
>
> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Popups
> ;; Get appointments for today
> (defun my-org-agenda-to-appt ()
>  (interactive)
>  (setq appt-time-msg-list nil)
>  (run-at-time "24:01" nil 'my-org-agenda-to-appt)
>  (let ((org-deadline-warning-days 0))    ;; will be automatic in  
> org  5.23
>    (org-agenda-to-appt)))
>
> ;;; Disabled so that I can open multiple emacs without org loading  
> agenda files.
> (appt-activate t)
>
> ;; 5 minute warning
> (setq appt-message-warning-time '60)
> (setq appt-display-interval '15)
>
> ;; Update appt each time agenda opened.
> (add-hook 'org-finalize-agenda-hook 'my-org-agenda-to-appt)
>
> ;; Setup agenda popup, we tell appt to use window, and replace  
> default function
> (setq appt-display-format 'window)
> (setq appt-disp-window-function (function my-appt-disp-window))
>
> (defun my-appt-disp-window (min-to-app new-time msg)
>  (save-window-excursion
>    (shell-command
>     (concat
>      "c:/windows/system32/cscript.exe //nologo c:/Org/Popup.vbs \""  
> msg "\"") nil nil)))
>
>
> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Timestamps
> ;; Insert immediate timestamp
> (setq org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps nil)
> (define-key global-map (kbd "<f9>")
>  '(lambda () (interactive)
>              (when (eq major-mode 'org-mode)
>                    (org-insert-time-stamp nil t t)
>                    (insert "\n"))))
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emacs-orgmode mailing list
> Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
  2010-11-07 17:08 ` Carsten Dominik
@ 2010-11-07 17:17   ` Russell Adams
  2010-11-08  0:12     ` Stefan Vollmar
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Russell Adams @ 2010-11-07 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 11:08:05AM -0600, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Hi Russel,
>
> Just looked at the screencast over breakfast (I am in Austin right
> now..)
> Great work!  Is this already linked from Worg?
>
> - Carsten

Carsten,

I just added it to Worg this morning. I forgot I had commit rights. ;]

I've been overwhelmed by the number of views on Vimeo, in 48 hours it
was already watched over 100 times!

I'm working to refine my recording rig, and I may do some more soon.

Thanks.


------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell Adams                            RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com

PGP Key ID:     0x1160DCB3           http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/

Fingerprint:    1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F  66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
  2010-11-07 17:17   ` Russell Adams
@ 2010-11-08  0:12     ` Stefan Vollmar
  2010-11-08  1:02       ` Russell Adams
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Stefan Vollmar @ 2010-11-08  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Russell Adams; +Cc: emacs-orgmode mailing list


[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 2028 bytes --]

Dear Russell,

I was one of the Vimeo watchers: excellent! 

I was so impressed with the part about popup notifications, that I tried to get it running on the Mac. Many users who have Emacs on the Mac will use growl, http://growl.info, a free notification system.

The shell command of your my-appt-disp-window() function can be adapted to use growl's optional commandline interface in this way:

  "growlnotify -s -m \"" msg "\""

This will produce a beautiful (and sticky) popup window, one can add an optional icon and a priority (and lots of styles for the graphical appearance).

Warm regards,
 Stefan

On 07.11.2010, at 18:17, Russell Adams wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 11:08:05AM -0600, Carsten Dominik wrote:
>> Hi Russel,
>> 
>> Just looked at the screencast over breakfast (I am in Austin right
>> now..)
>> Great work!  Is this already linked from Worg?
>> 
>> - Carsten
> 
> Carsten,
> 
> I just added it to Worg this morning. I forgot I had commit rights. ;]
> 
> I've been overwhelmed by the number of views on Vimeo, in 48 hours it
> was already watched over 100 times!
> 
> I'm working to refine my recording rig, and I may do some more soon.
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> Russell Adams                            RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com
> 
> PGP Key ID:     0x1160DCB3           http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/
> 
> Fingerprint:    1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F  66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Emacs-orgmode mailing list
> Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode

-- 
Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys.
Head of IT group
Max-Planck-Institut für neurologische Forschung
Gleuelerstr. 50, 50931 Köln, Germany
Tel.: +49-221-4726-213  FAX +49-221-4726-298
Tel.: +49-221-478-5713  Mobile: 0160-93874279
Email: vollmar@nf.mpg.de   http://www.nf.mpg.de







[-- Attachment #1.2: smime.p7s --]
[-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature, Size: 4409 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 201 bytes --]

_______________________________________________
Emacs-orgmode mailing list
Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
  2010-11-08  0:12     ` Stefan Vollmar
@ 2010-11-08  1:02       ` Russell Adams
  2010-11-08  3:50         ` Sunny Srivastava
  2010-11-08 20:28         ` Sébastien Vauban
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: Russell Adams @ 2010-11-08  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode mailing list

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 01:12:43AM +0100, Stefan Vollmar wrote:
> Dear Russell,
>
> I was one of the Vimeo watchers: excellent!
>
> I was so impressed with the part about popup notifications, that I tried to get it running on the Mac. Many users who have Emacs on the Mac will use growl, http://growl.info, a free notification system.
>
> The shell command of your my-appt-disp-window() function can be adapted to use growl's optional commandline interface in this way:
>
>   "growlnotify -s -m \"" msg "\""
>
> This will produce a beautiful (and sticky) popup window, one can add an optional icon and a priority (and lots of styles for the graphical appearance).
>

That's fantastic! I use kdialog myself on linux, and had to find a
compatible method for Windows. It has occurred to me that Emacs itself
uses popups, but I'm not sure how...

I can't take credit for figuring out how to get the agenda to do the
popups, I just adapted that from another post here.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell Adams                            RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com

PGP Key ID:     0x1160DCB3           http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/

Fingerprint:    1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F  66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
  2010-11-08  1:02       ` Russell Adams
@ 2010-11-08  3:50         ` Sunny Srivastava
  2010-11-08 20:28         ` Sébastien Vauban
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: Sunny Srivastava @ 2010-11-08  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode mailing list


[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1742 bytes --]

Dear Russell,
I am a newbie in org-mode-world. Thanks a lot for uploading an informative
video.

Best Regards,
S.

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Russell Adams <RLAdams@adamsinfoserv.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 01:12:43AM +0100, Stefan Vollmar wrote:
> > Dear Russell,
> >
> > I was one of the Vimeo watchers: excellent!
> >
> > I was so impressed with the part about popup notifications, that I tried
> to get it running on the Mac. Many users who have Emacs on the Mac will use
> growl, http://growl.info, a free notification system.
> >
> > The shell command of your my-appt-disp-window() function can be adapted
> to use growl's optional commandline interface in this way:
> >
> >   "growlnotify -s -m \"" msg "\""
> >
> > This will produce a beautiful (and sticky) popup window, one can add an
> optional icon and a priority (and lots of styles for the graphical
> appearance).
> >
>
> That's fantastic! I use kdialog myself on linux, and had to find a
> compatible method for Windows. It has occurred to me that Emacs itself
> uses popups, but I'm not sure how...
>
> I can't take credit for figuring out how to get the agenda to do the
> popups, I just adapted that from another post here.
>
> Glad you enjoyed it!
>
> Thanks.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> Russell Adams                            RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com
>
> PGP Key ID:     0x1160DCB3           http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/
>
> Fingerprint:    1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F  66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3
>
> _______________________________________________
> Emacs-orgmode mailing list
> Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode
>

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 2521 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/plain, Size: 201 bytes --]

_______________________________________________
Emacs-orgmode mailing list
Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
  2010-11-08  1:02       ` Russell Adams
  2010-11-08  3:50         ` Sunny Srivastava
@ 2010-11-08 20:28         ` Sébastien Vauban
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: Sébastien Vauban @ 2010-11-08 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Russell,

Russell Adams wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 01:12:43AM +0100, Stefan Vollmar wrote:
>> I was so impressed with the part about popup notifications, that I tried to
>> get it running on the Mac. Many users who have Emacs on the Mac will use
>> growl, http://growl.info, a free notification system.
>>
>> The shell command of your my-appt-disp-window() function can be adapted to
>> use growl's optional commandline interface in this way:
>>
>>   "growlnotify -s -m \"" msg "\""
>>
>> This will produce a beautiful (and sticky) popup window, one can add an
>> optional icon and a priority (and lots of styles for the graphical
>> appearance).
>
> That's fantastic! I use kdialog myself on linux, and had to find a
> compatible method for Windows. It has occurred to me that Emacs itself uses
> popups, but I'm not sure how...
>
> I can't take credit for figuring out how to get the agenda to do the popups,
> I just adapted that from another post here.

Never tested it myself, but I have the following comment in my .emacs file,
for if...

;; For Windows users: use `todochicku.el' and the snarl notifier

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sébastien Vauban


_______________________________________________
Emacs-orgmode mailing list
Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list.
Emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ@public.gmane.org
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
  2010-11-08 22:07 ` Raymond Zeitler
@ 2010-11-08 22:34   ` Russell Adams
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: Russell Adams @ 2010-11-08 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 05:07:29PM -0500, Raymond Zeitler wrote:
>
> Thanks for creating this, Russell.  It's great!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

> I've already set my system up per John Wiegley's tutorial.  I didn't
> appreciate Org until I started to use capture, so I'm glad you introduced it
> early on.  And I like how you pointed out org-capture-templates.  I'm at the
> point where I'm changing some settings, so it's nice to see where things are
> defined.

Capture is a must. Working a project is one thing, but its how to deal
with the nonstop little things that counts.

> Also neat is the idea of notification.  But I wonder if some folks might
> have VBS disabled.  For them, I'd recommend using the Net Send command.  Net
> Send can also broadcast to multiple users on a domain, which may (or may
> not) be a nice thing.  I can imagine an IT person using Org-mode with Net
> Send to notify everyone about a server reboot.

I'm not a Windows guy, so I'm not sure. I used VBS because it appeared
that between Windows 2k, XP, and 2003 that NET SEND may have
changed. I've now had a few people suggest Growl for Mac and Windows.

> Some other things that are new to me:
> 	* AddPM (never used it)
> 	* -f switch to run Lisp and the shortcut to Agenda

Useful!

> 	* latest version is now 7.3
> 	* Timestamps & Workflow

I love the one touch timestamps, it's been central to all of my work.

> 	* C-c [
> 	* lots more
>
> Invoking Customize is a nice way to establish the .emacs.  But I would've
> mentioned C-x C-f ~/.e<TAB> after the second customization, though. :)

Yeah that was a bit repetitious. On the other hand I didn't know that
emacs would tab complete ~ on Windows, I was using the "native"
interface. ;]

Thanks!


------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell Adams                            RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com

PGP Key ID:     0x1160DCB3           http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/

Fingerprint:    1723 D8CA 4280 1EC9 557F  66E8 1154 E018 1160 DCB3

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows
       [not found] <201011081706.oA8H65QA021421@hormel5.ieee.org>
@ 2010-11-08 22:07 ` Raymond Zeitler
  2010-11-08 22:34   ` Russell Adams
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Raymond Zeitler @ 2010-11-08 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: 'Russell Adams'

 
Thanks for creating this, Russell.  It's great!

I've already set my system up per John Wiegley's tutorial.  I didn't
appreciate Org until I started to use capture, so I'm glad you introduced it
early on.  And I like how you pointed out org-capture-templates.  I'm at the
point where I'm changing some settings, so it's nice to see where things are
defined.

Also neat is the idea of notification.  But I wonder if some folks might
have VBS disabled.  For them, I'd recommend using the Net Send command.  Net
Send can also broadcast to multiple users on a domain, which may (or may
not) be a nice thing.  I can imagine an IT person using Org-mode with Net
Send to notify everyone about a server reboot.

Some other things that are new to me:
	* AddPM (never used it)
	* -f switch to run Lisp and the shortcut to Agenda
	* latest version is now 7.3
	* Timestamps & Workflow
	* C-c [
	* lots more

Invoking Customize is a nice way to establish the .emacs.  But I would've
mentioned C-x C-f ~/.e<TAB> after the second customization, though. :)

All the best!

Oh, BTW, is there a tutorial on how to set up a Worg account for Windows
users?

--
Raymond Zeitler <r.zeitler@ieee.org> 


On Nov 5, 2010, at 4:52 PM, Russell Adams wrote:

> I've just posted a new thirty minute screencast on setting up Org-mode
> in Windows to Vimeo.
>
> http://vimeo.com/16533939
>
> Included are:
>
> - Downloading and configuring Emacs for Windows
> - Downloading and installing the latest Org-mode
> - Setting up a working agenda
> - Setting up capture for the agenda
> - Windows native popup reminders from Agenda entries
> - Setting up and use of one touch timestamps
>
> Under my sig are the snippets I used in the video.
>
> Enjoy!
-snip-

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2010-11-08 22:34 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 9+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2010-11-05 21:52 New Screencast: Setting Up Org-mode for Windows Russell Adams
2010-11-07 17:08 ` Carsten Dominik
2010-11-07 17:17   ` Russell Adams
2010-11-08  0:12     ` Stefan Vollmar
2010-11-08  1:02       ` Russell Adams
2010-11-08  3:50         ` Sunny Srivastava
2010-11-08 20:28         ` Sébastien Vauban
     [not found] <201011081706.oA8H65QA021421@hormel5.ieee.org>
2010-11-08 22:07 ` Raymond Zeitler
2010-11-08 22:34   ` Russell Adams

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).