* Creating a "SCHEDULED" entry with C-c C-s seems to add a trailing whitespace after the timestamp
@ 2011-07-18  6:37 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2011-07-18  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

Creating a "SCHEDULED" entry with C-c C-s seems to add a trailing whitespace after the timestamp:

*** TODO [#A] simple to do
    SCHEDULED: <2011-07-18 Mo>

This - my thought was - is probably not intended!?
Same is true for DEADLINE entries created by C-c C-d.

- Rainer

* Re: Creating a "SCHEDULED" entry with C-c C-s seems to add a trailing whitespace after the timestamp
@ 2011-07-18  6:50 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-07-18  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Stengele; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rainer,

Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@diplan.de> writes:

> Creating a "SCHEDULED" entry with C-c C-s seems to add a trailing
> whitespace after the timestamp:

This has been fixed a few days ago.

Can you test against latest git?

--
 Bastien

* Re: Creating a "SCHEDULED" entry with C-c C-s seems to add a trailing whitespace after the timestamp
@ 2011-07-18  8:42   ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2011-07-18  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien.

works! Sorry for not checking the git log

- Rainer

@ 2011-07-18 14:10   ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2011-07-18 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele-TVQRFQPl7g6zQB+pC5nmwQ@public.gmane.org> writes:
>
>> Creating a "SCHEDULED" entry with C-c C-s seems to add a trailing
>> whitespace after the timestamp:
>
> This has been fixed a few days ago.
>
> Can you test against latest git?

Just pulled. I still get the space added, for example when being in the source
Org file, on a sched. timestamp, and choosing another date thru `C-c C-s'.

** TODO Dossier nr. : 10029/00                                          :mail:
   SCHEDULED: <2011-07-25 Mon>
                    ^ place cursor here
   [2011-06-07 Tue 10:44]

After the date selection, a space gets added after the right angle bracket.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Creating a "SCHEDULED" entry with C-c C-s seems to add a trailing whitespace after the timestamp
@ 2011-07-18 14:53     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-07-18 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"Sebastien Vauban" <wxhgmqzgwmuf@spammotel.com> writes:

> Just pulled. I still get the space added, for example when being in the source
> Org file, on a sched. timestamp, and choosing another date thru `C-c C-s'.

Please recompile and/or reload.

--
 Bastien

* Re: Creating a "SCHEDULED" entry with C-c C-s seems to add a trailing whitespace after the timestamp
@ 2011-07-18 15:29       ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2011-07-18 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" <wxhgmqzgwmuf-geNee64TY+gS+FvcfC7Uqw@public.gmane.org> writes:
>
>> Just pulled. I still get the space added, for example when being in the
>> source Org file, on a sched. timestamp, and choosing another date thru `C-c
>> C-s'.
>
> Please recompile and/or reload.

I don't use `elc' files, and I always restart Emacs after updating.

Though, you're right: I don't know how it arrived there, but I had one .elc
file in Org (org.elc). Certainly typing once a bad key binding in dired?

Anyway, once deleted, everything is OK. Thanks, and sorry.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban