* Prettier Org-mode Export
@ 2011-08-11  5:11 Pavel Panchekha
From: Pavel Panchekha @ 2011-08-11  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I put together a few styles that I use for publishing Org-mode files to
HTML --- I use this mostly for literate programs, but I think it should
be usefully in general.  In any case, hope this is useful to someone.

http://pavpanchekha.github.com/org-project/

--
Pavel Panchekha

* Re: Prettier Org-mode Export
@ 2011-08-11 17:40 ` John Hendy
From: John Hendy @ 2011-08-11 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Panchekha; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Pavel Panchekha
<pavpanchekha@gmail.com> wrote:

> I put together a few styles that I use for publishing Org-mode files to
> HTML --- I use this mostly for literate programs, but I think it should
> be usefully in general.  In any case, hope this is useful to someone.
>
> http://pavpanchekha.github.com/org-project/

I looked in "About" and "Source code" but it is not apparent to me
where one downloads the mentioned files... Where do I download
org-project.setup and so on?

Thanks,
John

Thanks,
John

> --
> Pavel Panchekha

* Re: Prettier Org-mode Export
@ 2011-08-11 17:49   ` Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2011-08-11 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Hendy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Pavel Panchekha

Across github, documentation appears to be in the format
$user.github.com/$repo, while source code appears to be in the format
github.com/$user/$repo.

https://github.com/pavpanchekha/org-project

Still, it would be useful to add the link to the documentation.

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/

* Re: Prettier Org-mode Export
@ 2011-08-12 14:30 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2011-08-12 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Pavel,

Pavel Panchekha wrote:
> I put together a few styles that I use for publishing Org-mode files to
> HTML --- I use this mostly for literate programs, but I think it should
> be usefully in general.  In any case, hope this is useful to someone.
>
> http://pavpanchekha.github.com/org-project/

This is a very, very nice setup. Well done.

One quick remark, and one quick question:

- I think that the tags in the "page titles" (level 1) should be cleared, when
  present.

    ┏━━━━
    ┃ * Tasks
    ┃ ** TODO Write my boss                                              :email:
    ┃ * Notes                                                             :note:
    ┗━━━━

  In this case, the button should be "Notes", and not "Notes note".

- Is it doable (I'm not asking you to do it, just already knowing if the
  possibility does exist) to cumulate the selected tags: first, exclude all
  but "bugs", then (when clicking on "ui") exclude all bugs but the ones on
  "ui", then (when clicking on "major") all ui bugs but the ones "major", for
  example. That is: have the clicked tags somehow "stacked".

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban