* orgguide-es
@ 2013-05-28  6:48 David Arroyo Menéndez
From: David Arroyo Menéndez @ 2013-05-28  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

The spanish version of orgguide is good maintained and from my point of
view would be useful to the spanish org people add a link to
http://orgmode.org/#docs. For instance:

  Read the compact guide in spanish: HTML or PDF

Regards.

* Re: orgguide-es
@ 2013-05-28 19:40 ` David Arroyo Menéndez
From: David Arroyo Menéndez @ 2013-05-28 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Arroyo Menendez; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

davidam@es.gnu.org (David Arroyo =?utf-8?Q?Men=C3=A9ndez?=) writes:

> Hello,
>
> The spanish version of orgguide is good maintained and from my point of
> view would be useful to the spanish org people add a link to
> http://orgmode.org/#docs. For instance:
>
>   Read the compact guide in spanish: HTML or PDF
>
> Regards.

I'm trying update worg to link to orgguide.es.html, but I'm finding a not
found in http://orgmode.org/worg/orgguide/orgguide.es.html. In
http://orgmode.org/worg/orgguide/ appears forbidden.

Thanks in advance.

* Re: orgguide-es
@ 2013-06-27 13:16 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-06-27 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Arroyo Menéndez; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi David,

davidam@es.gnu.org (David Arroyo Menéndez) writes:

> The spanish version of orgguide is good maintained and from my point of
> view would be useful to the spanish org people add a link to
> http://orgmode.org/#docs. For instance:
>
>   Read the compact guide in spanish: HTML or PDF

Since orgguide.es.texi is a project per se, I'd recommend hosting it
and publishing the HTML pages somewhere so that we can link to them.

Then I guess Worg is a better place, but index.html#doc could do too.

But let's first host orgguide.es.html somewhere reachable...

--
 Bastien

* Re: orgguide-es
@ 2013-06-27 13:18   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-06-27 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Arroyo Menéndez; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi David,

davidam@es.gnu.org (David Arroyo Menéndez) writes:

> I'm trying update worg to link to orgguide.es.html, but I'm finding a not
> found in http://orgmode.org/worg/orgguide/orgguide.es.html.

Worg is not for pushing HTML pages, but .org files, who then get
exported as HTML pages.

If you want to store HTML pages on Worg, put them in worg/code/,
they will then get published as attachments.

Hope this helps,

--
 Bastien