* [BUG] org-latex-export fails in spanish language
@ 2014-09-14 18:49 David Arroyo Menéndez
From: David Arroyo Menéndez @ 2014-09-14 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hello,

I'm exporting an org file to latex using the git repository.

In the org file I've added #+LANGUAGE: es in the header.

The language options doesn't appear in tex file. IMHO is necessary add
\usepackage[spanish]{babel}. I suppose that is a problem with
org-latex-guess-babel-language.

Thanks in advance.

* Re: [BUG] org-latex-export fails in spanish language
@ 2014-09-14 20:09 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-09-14 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Arroyo Menéndez; +Cc: Org Mode

Hello,

davidam@es.gnu.org (David Arroyo Menéndez) writes:

> I'm exporting an org file to latex using the git repository.
>
> In the org file I've added #+LANGUAGE: es in the header.
>
> The language options doesn't appear in tex file. IMHO is necessary add
> \usepackage[spanish]{babel}. I suppose that is a problem with
> org-latex-guess-babel-language.

You need to put "\usepackage[spanish]{babel}" or
"\usepackage[AUTO]{babel}" in your header (with a keyword or in your
class definition).

Org doesn't load it automatically for you.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: [BUG] org-latex-export fails in spanish language
@ 2014-09-14 21:17   ` David Arroyo Menéndez
From: David Arroyo Menéndez @ 2014-09-14 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Hello,
>
> davidam@es.gnu.org (David Arroyo Menéndez) writes:
>
>> I'm exporting an org file to latex using the git repository.
>>
>> In the org file I've added #+LANGUAGE: es in the header.
>>
>> The language options doesn't appear in tex file. IMHO is necessary add
>> \usepackage[spanish]{babel}. I suppose that is a problem with
>> org-latex-guess-babel-language.
>
> You need to put "\usepackage[spanish]{babel}" or
> "\usepackage[AUTO]{babel}" in your header (with a keyword or in your
> class definition).
>
> Org doesn't load it automatically for you.
>

> Regards,

Thanks, now the conversion is running.

Regards.