* Org-mobile bug?
@ 2009-10-23 14:36 Phil Branigan
From: Phil Branigan @ 2009-10-23 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Somehow, in putting together the file list, org-mobile-push strips the home ~
from the file names in org-agenda-files, so that no org files are actually
getting copied to my staging directory.  I sure would appreciate any hints on
how to track this to ground.

* Re: Org-mobile bug?
@ 2009-10-24 12:15 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-10-24 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Branigan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Phil,

On Oct 23, 2009, at 4:36 PM, Phil Branigan wrote:

> Somehow, in putting together the file list, org-mobile-push strips
> the home ~
> from the file names in org-agenda-files, so that no org files are
> actually
> getting copied to my staging directory.  I sure would appreciate any
> hints on
> how to track this to ground.

Hmm, this is strange.  What it the value of org-agenda-files,
does it actually contain absolute names?

Can you show us your configuration, most easily with

M-x org-submit-bug-report

(at least in order to create the text that you can then send
us with an arbitrary mail client)

- Carsten

* Re: Org-mobile bug?
@ 2009-10-24 16:17   ` Phil Branigan
From: Phil Branigan @ 2009-10-24 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Sorry all.  It was an overly hasty posting and a hint from Bob Erb led me to
realize that my load-path was pulling in an old version.  The problem
disappears when the current version is loaded.

- Phil

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Carsten Dominik
<carsten.dominik@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>

> On Oct 23, 2009, at 4:36 PM, Phil Branigan wrote:
>
>  Somehow, in putting together the file list, org-mobile-push strips the
>> home ~
>> from the file names in org-agenda-files, so that no org files are actually
>> getting copied to my staging directory.  I sure would appreciate any hints
>> on
>> how to track this to ground.
>>

> Hmm, this is strange.  What it the value of org-agenda-files,
> does it actually contain absolute names?
>
> Can you show us your configuration, most easily with
>
> M-x org-submit-bug-report
>
> (at least in order to create the text that you can then send
> us with an arbitrary mail client)
>
> - Carsten

* Re: Org-mobile bug?
@ 2009-10-24 16:18     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-10-24 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Branigan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Good to hear.  Thanks.

- Carsten

On Oct 24, 2009, at 6:17 PM, Phil Branigan wrote:

> Sorry all.  It was an overly hasty posting and a hint from Bob Erb
> led me to realize that my load-path was pulling in an old version.
> The problem disappears when the current version is loaded.
>
> - Phil
>
> On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>

> On Oct 23, 2009, at 4:36 PM, Phil Branigan wrote:
>
> Somehow, in putting together the file list, org-mobile-push strips
> the home ~
> from the file names in org-agenda-files, so that no org files are
> actually
> getting copied to my staging directory.  I sure would appreciate any
> hints on
> how to track this to ground.
>
> Hmm, this is strange.  What it the value of org-agenda-files,
> does it actually contain absolute names?
>
> Can you show us your configuration, most easily with
>
> M-x org-submit-bug-report
>
> (at least in order to create the text that you can then send
> us with an arbitrary mail client)
>
> - Carsten

- Carsten