* Clocking table for all org-files
@ 2011-10-26  6:08 ishi soichi
From: ishi soichi @ 2011-10-26  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi. Clocking capability is nice and powerful.

I'm wondering if there is a way to generate a clocking table for ALL org
files that are registered as "org-agenda-files" ?

I have currently set up several agenda files in order to keep track of many
projects. I use the clocking functionality for each of them.
It is nicer if a single clocking table can show the summary of all projects.

Thanks in advance

soichi

* Re: Clocking table for all org-files
@ 2011-10-26  7:33 ` Cecilio Pardo
From: Cecilio Pardo @ 2011-10-26  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ishi soichi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hitting R in the daily agenda will give you that (org-agenda-clockreport-mode).

--
Cecilio Pardo.

* Re: Clocking table for all org-files
@ 2011-10-26  7:36   ` ishi soichi
From: ishi soichi @ 2011-10-26  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cecilio Pardo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks! That was simple.

soichi

@ 2011-10-26  7:46     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2011-10-26  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ishi soichi; +Cc: Cecilio Pardo, emacs-orgmode

On 26.10.2011, at 09:36, ishi soichi wrote:

> Thanks! That was simple.

Alternatively, use the :scope parameter, described in the manual.

- Carsten

@ 2011-10-26  7:47       ` ishi soichi
From: ishi soichi @ 2011-10-26  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Cecilio Pardo, emacs-orgmode