* org-mobile-create-sumo-agenda might be the culprit?
@ 2010-07-26 14:14 Michael Gilbert
From: Michael Gilbert @ 2010-07-26 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi —

I wrote a message to the list recently about mobileorg failing to generate files to sync. I have a little more detail. A hunch really, since I am not savvy in Lisp at all. But it looks to me like org-mobile.el is getting to org-mobile-create-sumo-agenda and then stopping. There is no error message, but I think somehow that's where it stops.

I have one custom agenda of any important (I believe Carsten in fact wrote it for an earlier request I have):

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
     '(("d" "Due today" agenda ""
        ((org-deadline-warning-days 0)
         (org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown t)
         (org-agenda-skip-function
          (lambda ()
            (let* ((dl (org-entry-get nil "DEADLINE")))
              (if (or (not dl)
                      (equal dl "")
                      (org-time> dl (org-time-today)))
                  (progn (outline-next-heading) (point))))))))
      ("I" "Import diary from iCal" agenda ""
         ((org-agenda-mode-hook
           (lambda ()
             (org-mac-iCal)))))
	    )
      ;; ...other commands here
       )

Am I on the right track? Any advice?

— Michael

My earlier message:

My goal was to make the initial connection with the App on my phone. I'm using Dropbox and my startup file includes:

(setq org-mobile-inbox-for-pull "~/OrgMode/Flagged.org")
(setq org-mobile-directory "~/Documents/Dropbox/MobileOrg")

I run M-x org-mobile-push  and it seems to do something. But no files are pushed to the MobileOrg folder. I set debug-on-error and I get no error. I've reloaded .el files.

Any advice? Next steps?  ....

TIA.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-07-26 14:15 UTC | newest]