* Footnote incorrect in Worg
@ 2010-06-20 20:21 Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2010-06-20 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

The How to page on using git for Worgers has a mistake at
http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.php#fnr.1. The footnote does not
contain the actual error message displayed.

Thanks,
Puneeth

ps:
I am actually behind a http proxy and it does not allow me to access
git urls (git://), but I can ssh through the proxy. When I clone using
(git+ssh://) I get the following error

ssh: connect to host repo.or.cz port 22: Connection timed out

Is this because, I haven't dropped a mail to Bastien? or is it because
my proxy doesn't allow me to connect using the git:// url? Is there a
way out, in that case?

* Re: Footnote incorrect in Worg
@ 2010-06-21  9:54 ` Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2010-06-21  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:51 AM, Puneeth Chaganti <punchagan@gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> I am actually behind a http proxy and it does not allow me to access
> git urls (git://), but I can ssh through the proxy. When I clone using
> (git+ssh://) I get the following error
>
> ssh: connect to host repo.or.cz port 22: Connection timed out
>
> Is this because, I haven't dropped a mail to Bastien? or is it because
> my proxy doesn't allow me to connect using the git:// url? Is there a
> way out, in that case?

Sorry. My bad. ssh wasn't working during that time.

Puneeth

* Re: Footnote incorrect in Worg
@ 2010-06-21 13:22 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2010-06-21 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Puneeth Chaganti <punchagan@gmail.com> writes:

Hi!

> The How to page on using git for Worgers has a mistake at
> http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.php#fnr.1. The footnote does not
> contain the actual error message displayed.

Hm, it does contain the error message, but it is displayed *above* the
Footnotes-section with its "¹ Git error message,..." entry.

Is that a problem with the html export or is my footnote in worg-git.org
wrongly formatted?

Bye,
Tassilo

* Re: Re: Footnote incorrect in Worg
@ 2010-06-21 13:53   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-06-21 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tassilo Horn; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jun 21, 2010, at 3:22 PM, Tassilo Horn wrote:

> Puneeth Chaganti <punchagan@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Hi!
>
>> The How to page on using git for Worgers has a mistake at
>> http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.php#fnr.1. The footnote does not
>> contain the actual error message displayed.
>
> Hm, it does contain the error message, but it is displayed *above* the
> Footnotes-section with its "¹ Git error message,..." entry.
>
> Is that a problem with the html export or is my footnote in worg-
> git.org
> wrongly formatted?

Hi Tassilo,

this looks like an error in footnote processing to me.  When the HTML
exporter collects footnotes, it does not take the example because it
is formatted as a paragraph.  This needs to be filed as an issue, David.

Thanks.

- Carsten