From: Greg Newman <greg@20seven.org>
To: Christopher Suckling <suckling.list@googlemail.com>
Cc: Org Mode List <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Re: New screencast about org-protocol.el
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:05:22 -0400	[thread overview]

No Chris, I haven't.  FF 3.x is just borked on the mac as far as extending
it goes.I wrote some scripts that would allow me to jump from the current
open safari url to the same url in firefox (useful for testing) and that no
longer works either.  There are a bunch of bug reports that have been logged
at mozilla since the introduction of 3.0 and no-one seems to care.  Really
doesn't bother me too much since I don't use it very often but for those who
do it's a killer.  I typically use Safari and it's developer tools.