* Unable to compile using Emacs 23 in Windows
@ 2009-08-27 14:48 Paul Mead
From: Paul Mead @ 2009-08-27 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I had everything working fine using NT Emacs v22.xxx but now that I've
completely upgraded to 23 I'm getting numerous warnings comiling org.el,
org-agenda.el,  and it just hangs on org-attach.el. Not even an error to
work with.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's silent failure :-)

I tried to redirect the errors to a text file, but it only captured the
commands, not the errors. Any suggestions?

Just my luck, everything works fine on my Linux machine, but I use org-mode
mostly on the work laptop which is Windows.

Thanks
Paul