* Is "*Heading" heading
@ 2007-06-09 18:02 Leo
From: Leo @ 2007-06-09 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Just noticed that if there is no space between "*" and the rest of the
head, that heading won't be exported.

Have we finally made this change? Personally I love this Change.

Best,

* Re: Is "*Heading" heading
@ 2007-06-10  9:18 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-06-10  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jun 9, 2007, at 20:02, Leo wrote:

> Just noticed that if there is no space between "*" and the rest of the
> head, that heading won't be exported.
>
> Have we finally made this change? Personally I love this Change.

Not consistently, unfortunately, there are many, many locations
that require a small change to make this valid throughout.

I do have a branch where I am making these changes - if you or
someone else is willing to carefully test this, it would speed
up merging into the main trunk.

So please let me know if you are willing to try this out.

- Carsten

* Re: Is "*Heading" heading
@ 2007-06-10 12:13   ` Eddward DeVilla
From: Eddward DeVilla @ 2007-06-10 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Leo

I could try it on some of my files.

Edd

On 6/10/07, Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2007, at 20:02, Leo wrote:
>
> > Just noticed that if there is no space between "*" and the rest of the
> > head, that heading won't be exported.
> >
> > Have we finally made this change? Personally I love this Change.
>
> Not consistently, unfortunately, there are many, many locations
> that require a small change to make this valid throughout.
>
> I do have a branch where I am making these changes - if you or
> someone else is willing to carefully test this, it would speed
> up merging into the main trunk.
>
> So please let me know if you are willing to try this out.
>
> - Carsten

* Re: Is "*Heading" heading
@ 2007-06-10 12:37     ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2007-06-10 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

----- Eddward DeVilla (2007-06-10) wrote:-----

>> > head, that heading won't be exported.
>> >
>> > Have we finally made this change? Personally I love this Change.
>>
>> Not consistently, unfortunately, there are many, many locations
>> that require a small change to make this valid throughout.
>>
>> I do have a branch where I am making these changes - if you or
>> someone else is willing to carefully test this, it would speed
>> up merging into the main trunk.
>>
>> So please let me know if you are willing to try this out.
>>
>> - Carsten
>>

> I could try it on some of my files.
>
> Edd

Great. I am stuck with a dissertation until 1 July and then I will
definitely give it a try.