* Agenda Question
@ 2010-09-22 21:08 Andre Powell
From: Andre Powell @ 2010-09-22 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I hope that this is not a stupid question. Is there anyway to move forward in the agenda view and have the scheduled and due items from the current day move forward as well? The reason that I ask is I typically try and review my next day the night before so I can print it out and be ready for the morning, with Murhpy's Law (like today, I was a little behind).

Any help would be appreciated.

Andre

* Re: Agenda Question
@ 2010-09-23  4:56 ` Noorul Islam K M
From: Noorul Islam K M @ 2010-09-23  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andre Powell; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Andre Powell <apowell656@gmail.com> writes:

> I hope that this is not a stupid question. Is there anyway to move forward in the agenda view and have the scheduled and due items from the current day move forward as well? The reason that I ask is I typically try and review my next day the night before so I can print it out and be ready for the morning, with Murhpy's Law (like today, I was a little behind).

I am not sure whether there is any settings for this. But in my case if
I schedule a TODO item for today and if I did not mark it as DONE by
today then this will be displayed the next day also in Agenda.

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

* Re: Agenda Question
@ 2010-09-23  6:30 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-09-23  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andre Powell; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sep 22, 2010, at 11:08 PM, Andre Powell wrote:

> I hope that this is not a stupid question. Is there anyway to move
> forward in the agenda view and have the scheduled and due items from
> the current day move forward as well? The reason that I ask is I
> typically try and review my next day the night before so I can print
> it out and be ready for the morning, with Murhpy's Law (like today,
> I was a little behind).
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

This is currently not possible.  But if you create a two-day view
with today and tomorrow in there, you see everything you need to see.

- Carsten

* Re: Agenda Question
@ 2010-09-24 12:43 apowell656
From: apowell656 @ 2010-09-24 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Carsten,
Thanks for the reply. Currently that is what I do, just a little wishful thinking.
On Sep 22, 2010, at 11:08 PM, Andre Powell wrote:

> I hope that this is not a stupid question. Is there anyway to move
> forward in the agenda view and have the scheduled and due items from
> the current day move forward as well? The reason that I ask is I
> typically try and review my next day the night before so I can print
> it out and be ready for the morning, with Murhpy's Law (like today,
> I was a little behind).
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

This is currently not possible.  But if you create a two-day view
with today and tomorrow in there, you see everything you need to see.

- Carsten

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

* Re: Agenda Question
@ 2010-09-24 12:47 apowell656
From: apowell656 @ 2010-09-24 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noorul Islam K M; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Noorul thanks for the advice.  I currently have a block agenda with two days on it and for "those days" I do something along these lines.