* buggy plantuml function
@ 2020-11-15 12:27 Immanuel Litzroth
       [not found] ` <5d8d7ed3-5d6a-d24a-f569-2933604ec657@gmx.at>
From: Immanuel Litzroth @ 2020-11-15 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

(defun org-babel-plantuml-make-body (body params)
  "Return PlantUML input string.

BODY is the content of the source block and PARAMS is a property list
of source block parameters.  This function relies on the
`org-babel-expand-body:generic' function to extract `:var' entries
from PARAMS and on the `org-babel-variable-assignments:plantuml'
function to convert variables to PlantUML assignments.

If BODY does not contain @startXXX ... @endXXX clauses, @startuml
... @enduml will be added."
  (let ((assignments (org-babel-variable-assignments:plantuml params)))
    (if (string-prefix-p "@start" body t) assignments
      (format "@startuml\n%s\n@enduml"
      (org-babel-expand-body:generic body params assignments)))))

expands to assignments if the body starts with @startmindmap?
Immanuel
--
-- Researching the dual problem of finding the function that has a
given point as fixpoint.

* Re: buggy plantuml function
       [not found] ` <5d8d7ed3-5d6a-d24a-f569-2933604ec657@gmx.at>
@ 2020-11-23 11:32   ` Immanuel Litzroth
From: Immanuel Litzroth @ 2020-11-23 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Heinz Tuechler, emacs-orgmode

There is a solution in all source blocks that would have a problem because there
is a * at the beginning of a line. Just prepend it with ,.
So this works over here:
#+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file test.png
@startmindmap
,* Debian
,** Ubuntu
,*** Linux Mint
,*** Kubuntu
,*** Lubuntu
,*** KDE Neon
,** LMDE
,** SolydXK
,** SteamOS
,** Raspbian with a very long name
,*** <s>Raspmbc</s> => OSMC
,*** <s>Raspyfi</s> => Volumio
@endmind
#+END_SRC

Of course I also had to change  org-babel-plantuml-make-body
 (defun org-babel-plantuml-make-body (body _)
                   body)
to make that work with "C-c C-c".
Weren't there supposed to be maintainers for this stuff? Has no plantuml
maintainer been found?
Immanuel

--

@ 2020-11-23 13:19     ` Heinz Tuechler
From: Heinz Tuechler @ 2020-11-23 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

see inline
Immanuel Litzroth wrote/hat geschrieben on/am 23.11.2020 12:32:
> There is a solution in all source blocks that would have a problem because there
> is a * at the beginning of a line. Just prepend it with ,.
> So this works over here:
> #+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file test.png
> @startmindmap
> ,* Debian
> ,** Ubuntu
> ,*** Linux Mint
> ,*** Kubuntu
> ,*** Lubuntu
> ,*** KDE Neon
> ,** LMDE
> ,** SolydXK
> ,** SteamOS
> ,** Raspbian with a very long name
> ,*** <s>Raspmbc</s> => OSMC
> ,*** <s>Raspyfi</s> => Volumio
> @endmind
> #+END_SRC
>
> Of course I also had to change  org-babel-plantuml-make-body
>  (defun org-babel-plantuml-make-body (body _)
>                    body)
> to make that work with "C-c C-c".
> Weren't there supposed to be maintainers for this stuff? Has no plantuml
> maintainer been found?
> Immanuel

Thank you for this very useful hint. I had no idea, how to search for
that solution.
Regarding your change of org-babel-plantuml-make-body, I don't know what
you mean. Your example works for me without any change I would be aware of.
Heinz