* How to have #+ORGTBL: SEND install converted table to MORE than 1 receiver locations?
@ 2016-06-07 16:13 Omid
From: Omid @ 2016-06-07 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Is there a way to have #+ORGTBL: SEND install converted table to MORE
than 1 receiver location? Specifically, in LaTeX I have

\begin{comment}
#+ORGTBL: SEND r_hf-vector orgtbl-to-generic :splice t :lend " \\\\"
:sep " & "
|      f |
|      0 |
| \vdots |
|      0 |
\end{comment}

And I'd like it to be installed in both locations below.

    % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL r_hf-vector
f \\
0 \\
\vdots \\
0 \\
    % END RECEIVE ORGTBL r_hf-vector

    % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL r_hf-vector
f \\
0 \\
\vdots \\
0 \\
    % END RECEIVE ORGTBL r_hf-vector

Org-mode version 8.3.4 (8.3.4-60-g19cf68-elpa)
GNU Emacs 24.5.1

Omid

* Re: How to have #+ORGTBL: SEND install converted table to MORE than 1 receiver locations?
@ 2016-06-07 16:16 ` Omid
From: Omid @ 2016-06-07 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Right now, it only installs to the first location.

@ 2016-06-14 18:03   ` Omid
From: Omid @ 2016-06-14 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'm just resending this question because I haven't received any
answers/ideas in a week. I also asked it in
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/23836/how-to-have-org-mode-radio-table-install-converted-table-to-more-than-one-receiv,
with no answers so far.

Thanks,

Omid

@ 2016-06-17  8:26     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-06-17  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Omid; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Omid <omidlink@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm just resending this question because I haven't received any
> answers/ideas in a week. I also asked it in
> https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/23836/how-to-have-org-mode-radio-table-install-converted-table-to-more-than-one-receiv,
> with no answers so far.

[...]

>>> Is there a way to have #+ORGTBL: SEND install converted table to MORE
>>> than 1 receiver location? Specifically, in LaTeX I have
>>>
>>> \begin{comment}
>>> #+ORGTBL: SEND r_hf-vector orgtbl-to-generic :splice t :lend " \\\\"
>>> :sep " & "
>>> |      f |
>>> |      0 |
>>> | \vdots |
>>> |      0 |
>>> \end{comment}
>>>
>>> And I'd like it to be installed in both locations below.
>>>
>>>     % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL r_hf-vector
>>> f \\
>>> 0 \\
>>> \vdots \\
>>> 0 \\
>>>     % END RECEIVE ORGTBL r_hf-vector
>>>
>>>     % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL r_hf-vector
>>> f \\
>>> 0 \\
>>> \vdots \\
>>> 0 \\
>>>     % END RECEIVE ORGTBL r_hf-vector

This was not possible until a few minutes ago. This is now solved in
development version.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: How to have #+ORGTBL: SEND install converted table to MORE than 1 receiver location?
@ 2016-06-17 17:41       ` Omid
From: Omid @ 2016-06-17 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thank you.