* org export of source code indentation issue with 8 spaces
@ 2016-06-06 13:08 Dennis van Dok
From: Dennis van Dok @ 2016-06-06 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

not sure what is causing this, but whenever I use source blocks
any indentation beyond 8 spaces seem to go wrong.

The most basic example:

#+BEGIN_SRC sh
  this
    is
      indented
        more and
          more
#+END_SRC

exporting to ASCII gets me

,----
| this
|   is
|     indented
|       more and
| 	more
`----

As you can see the last 'more' aligns with the one above in
the output.

Anyone else see this or is it just me?

Thanks,

Dennis
--
D.H. van Dok :: System administrator :: www.nikhef.nl/grid ::
Phone +31 20 592 22 28 :: http://www.nikhef.nl/~dennisvd/

* Re: org export of source code indentation issue with 8 spaces
@ 2016-06-06 16:16 ` Charles C. Berry
From: Charles C. Berry @ 2016-06-06 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dennis van Dok; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016, Dennis van Dok wrote:

> Hi,
>
> not sure what is causing this, but whenever I use source blocks
> any indentation beyond 8 spaces seem to go wrong.
>
> The most basic example:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC sh
>  this
>    is
>      indented
>        more and
>          more
> #+END_SRC

You want `#+BEGIN_SRC sh -i' to preserve indentation. See:

 	(info "(org) Literal examples")

HTH,

Chuck

* Re: org export of source code indentation issue with 8 spaces
@ 2016-06-06 18:04   ` Dennis van Dok
From: Dennis van Dok @ 2016-06-06 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles C. Berry; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 06-06-16 18:16, Charles C. Berry wrote:

> You want `#+BEGIN_SRC sh -i' to preserve indentation. See:
>
>     (info "(org) Literal examples")

Indeed. I was looking at older docementation :-/

Thanks,

Dennis