* Pasting TAB characters into Org-mode when running Emacs in a terminal (--no-window-system)
@ 2015-06-12 23:12 Michael Fiedler
From: Michael Fiedler @ 2015-06-12 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I prefer to use Emacs and Org-mode in a terminal, using parameter
--no-window-system on program start.  However, when I try to paste some
source code that uses TABs for indentation into Org-Mode, they are being
removed so the code is now unindented.  This problem does not occur when
running Emacs in a window (without --no-window-system).  Is there a way
to make it work as expected?

I'm using Emacs 24.3.1, Org-mode 8.2.10 and Gnome terminal.

Best regards,
Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-12 23:13 UTC | newest]