* Evaluate TBLFM in babel export to LaTeX (reposted)
@ 2015-06-11 21:11 Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2015-06-11 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Posted this request for assistance with an incomplete subject line

Hi,

I am learning how to use org-babel and want to export (LaTeX) a table
with the final column added at final row, which should be inserted. The
entire process would take place upon exporting to LaTeX/pdf

Desired result (roughly speaking)

| date | Description | Amount    |
|--------|----------------|---------------|
| 6-7   | blah            |     1.00      |
| 6-8   | blah blah    |    2.00       |
|         |                    |    3.00        | (this row to be
inserted and then column 3 added) (Also nice if a hline were inserted
before the last row)

The table is generated from a recutils data base and essentially this is
the set up

#+Name: ATable
#+begin_src rec data: Foo.rec :type Bar :fields date,Description,Amount
#+end_src

#+TBLNAME: ATable
#+TBLFM: @>$>=vsum(@I$>..@>>$>);%.2f

I have read Using Code Blocks in Org Tables in the Worg Babel
Introduction and searched the lists and am not sure of how to implement
this.

At the moment I am more interested in solving the column sum problem; i
can kludge an  added row using a dummy record in the database.

Charlie Millar

* Re: Evaluate TBLFM in babel export to LaTeX (reposted)
@ 2015-06-12 12:00 ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2015-06-12 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just realized that I misread org-sbe as org-she (as in shebang); so of
course my search for org-she yielded no results; now on to org-sbe

Charluie Millar