* Resume: Squeezing lines tighter in LaTeX output?
@ 2015-04-17 17:28 Peter Davis
From: Peter Davis @ 2015-04-17 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I'm trying to get a single .org file I can use to general PDF, HTML or
even (gasp!) Word format versions of my resume. The problem I'm having
now is that the PDF is 7 pages, compared with the 4 pages I get from my
directly editing LaTeX file. One big difference is that individual jobs,
titles, etc. are in a separate left column in the LaTeX version, while
they're just subheaders and subsubheaders in the org version. I think
this will be easier for on-line resume upload systems to parse correctly.

Beyond that, though, the org output has lots of white space. While it
looks beautiful, I'd like to squeeze together:
  1) the headers, subheaders, etc.
  2) The items in a bullet list
  3) Lists and surrounding paragraphs.

Is there a way to do this in org?