* ox-html: stand-alone export option?
@ 2015-02-18  5:48 Melanie Bacou
From: Melanie Bacou @ 2015-02-18  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I'm using ox-html to work on shared documents with my collaborators.
We're working off a Dropbox account and converting our org files to HTML
periodically.

Problem with all cloud storages is they don't work with relative links
inside HTML (links to external images, CSS, and JS resources).

We would really benefit from having a "stand-alone" HTML exporter
feature that automatically embeds all external references into one
single HTML file, so they can be shared with Dropbox, Google Drive,
OneDrive and the likes.

Has this been discussed previously? Would there be any other work around?

Thanks all, --Mel.

--
Melanie BACOU
International Food Policy Research Institute