* org-agenda-write to .org exports headings in reversed order?!
@ 2014-08-16  9:17 M
From: M @ 2014-08-16  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm still experimenting with agenda export and I found that I can write an
agenda to an org-mode file by C-x C-w     (org-agenda-write).

However, if I do that and select  filename.org as target,
I get all headings in the agenda, but the last one first and the first one
last.

Is there an option which can reverse the order to leave it as it is in the
agenda itself?

Is there an option to also output the different "section" headers of a block
agenda into this output?

Is there an option which only exports the agenda lines and creates a
hyperlink to the corresponding heading in its original org-file?

Kind regards

Martin

* Re: org-agenda-write to .org exports headings in reversed order?!
@ 2014-08-16 13:10 ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2014-08-16 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Martin,

M wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still experimenting with agenda export and I found that I can write an
> agenda to an org-mode file by C-x C-w     (org-agenda-write).
>
> However, if I do that and select  filename.org as target,
> I get all headings in the agenda, but the last one first and the first one
> last.
>
> Is there an option which can reverse the order to leave it as it is in the
> agenda itself?
I know very little of the wonders of emacs lisp, but I wonder if
org-agenda.el line 3362 is the reason for this.
          (mapcar (lambda (s) (org-paste-subtree 1 s)) (reverse content))

I was using org-agenda-write several months ago; I exported to a text
file  and the result just as you report.

Charlie Millar

---

* Re: org-agenda-write to .org exports headings in reversed order?!
@ 2014-08-25 13:23   ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-08-25 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Millar; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Charles Millar <millarc@verizon.net> writes:

> I know very little of the wonders of emacs lisp, but I wonder if
> org-agenda.el line 3362 is the reason for this.
>          (mapcar (lambda (s) (org-paste-subtree 1 s)) (reverse content))

You are right. This should be fixed. Thank to you both.

Nicolas Goaziou