* \344 in org agenda date string only
@ 2014-03-06 20:28 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2014-03-06 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

All

since a few days I see \344 instead of German "ä", but only in the date string part of the agenda.
The collected headlines from my org files show German Umlaute "ä,ö,ü" correctly.
Also all Org files look good.

I wonder if someone has an idea how this can be removec.

I run org 8.2.5h and Emacs 24.3.1 on Windows and Linux

Thank you, Rainer

* Re: \344 in org agenda date string only
@ 2014-03-18  8:45 ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2014-03-18  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Am 06.03.2014 21:28, schrieb Rainer Stengele:
> All
>
> since a few days I see \344 instead of German "ä", but only in the date string part of the agenda.
> The collected headlines from my org files show German Umlaute "ä,ö,ü" correctly.
> Also all Org files look good.
>
> I wonder if someone has an idea how this can be removec.
>
> I run org 8.2.5h and Emacs 24.3.1 on Windows and Linux
>
> Thank you, Rainer

Hat irgendein deutscher User eine Idee?
Has any German speaking user an idea?

Thank you,