From: Peter Davis <pfd@pfdstudio.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Importing from Oddmuse?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:01:30 -0400	[thread overview]

Just to answer my own question, I shamelessly took Alex Schroeder's
raw.pl script and hacked it up a bit to do some conversion from Oddmuse
markup to org-mode. The attached Perl script should run through all the
pages in an Oddmuse Wiki and generate .org versions of them in a
separate directory.

This is still very much a work in progress, but I think the general
framework is useful. On thing I have to fix is the hyperlinks. Right
now, if the Wiki page is "one two.pg", this script will generate a file
named "one_two.org," but any links will refer to "[[file:one
two.org][one two]]"

I concentrated on the small subset of Oddmuse markup that I'm using, but
I think it's easily extensible.

Let me know if this is at all useful to anyone else.

-pd

--
Peter Davis
The Tech Curmudgeon