Just to answer my own question, I shamelessly took Alex Schroeder's raw.pl script and hacked it up a bit to do some conversion from Oddmuse markup to org-mode. The attached Perl script should run through all the pages in an Oddmuse Wiki and generate .org versions of them in a separate directory. This is still very much a work in progress, but I think the general framework is useful. On thing I have to fix is the hyperlinks. Right now, if the Wiki page is "one two.pg", this script will generate a file named "one_two.org," but any links will refer to "[[file:one two.org][one two]]" I concentrated on the small subset of Oddmuse markup that I'm using, but I think it's easily extensible. Let me know if this is at all useful to anyone else. -pd On 10/25/13 10:54 AM, Peter Davis wrote: > I'm comparatively new to Org mode (actually, I've used it for years, > but only a small subset of its functionality). I've used Oddmuse for > years to maintain my own personal Wiki, but now I'm looking to move to > Org mode. > > I know there are lots of tools for exporting or publishing from Org > mode to Oddmuse, but how about the other direction? Any tools or tips > for importing a large number of Oddmuse pages into Org mode? Ideally, > I'd like to keep them as separate files, with links converted to file > links, etc. > -- Peter Davis The Tech Curmudgeon www.techcurmudgeon.com