* Org-mode v8 broke my workflow
@ 2013-05-17 22:52 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2013-05-17 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi list,

can't resist;): http://xkcd.com/1172/

I have this at the end of my .emacs:

(setq inhibit-splash-screen t)
(org-agenda-list)
(delete-window)

The point is that I want agenda to appear as the only thing when I
start Emacs.  However, sometimes I start it e.g. when delivering a
presentation; I don't want all the people to look at my overdue todo
items;), so I used to press q while Emacs was starting (which takes
quite a while on my netbook).  This used to bury the agenda so that
*scratch* was visible.  Now, instead of *scratch*, one of my agenda
org files appears.  What do I do to restore the previous behavior?
(Really, that setup worked for me;).)

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski