* Wanted: Clocking repord
@ 2015-09-08 17:23 Tobias Frischholz
From: Tobias Frischholz @ 2015-09-08 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Right now I’m tinkering with Clocking In and Clocking out - it is really great!

However, what I’m looking for is a PDF export that lets me share my reports with my supervisors.
The normal PDF export via LaTeX is good, but it shows too much information that they won’t understand.
Reducing the scope to the subtree is ok, but not optimal.

I’m looking for a way to narrow done my org file to only DONE items that also contain a clock report.
Is there a way?

Best regards,
Tobias Frischholz

PGP PUBLIC KEY: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0xCD463AC1&op=index