* Re: Org server changes?
@ 2012-11-25 21:22 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2012-11-25 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Simon Thum writes:
> I tried to pull Worg and got no connection. Also ssh complained about
> everything it possibly could. The remote is
>
>   worg@orgmode.org:worg.git

Make the remote git://orgmode.org/worg.git and add (to the local or the
global) configuration:

[url "git+ssh://worg@orgmode.org/~/worg.git"]
        pushInsteadOf = git://orgmode.org/worg.git

That takes care of not using ssh when you don't need it (pull) so even
if your ssh setup is hosed you still know the server is working.  It
seems you haven't been using Worg in a while, so you will probably need
to remove the old server key from the ssh configuration and let it pick
up the new one.

Regards,
Achim.

* Org server changes?
@ 2012-11-25 22:10 Simon Thum
From: Simon Thum @ 2012-11-25 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I tried to pull Worg and got no connection. Also ssh complained about
everything it possibly could. The remote is

   worg@orgmode.org:worg.git

Is my/Worg access going to be restored, or did someting change?

Cheers,

Simon

* Re: Org server changes?
@ 2012-11-25 22:40   ` Simon Thum
From: Simon Thum @ 2012-11-25 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Achim,

I'll take care of that no prob but I looked up WOrg before writing this
email and I do not remember to have seen that:

http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.html

Anyway, good to know it's not some server went down.

Cheers,

Simon