From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <darcamo@gmail.com>
Subject: How to suppress \label commands in beamer export
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 14:02:49 -0300	[thread overview]

I'm trying to convert a presentation I've done in beamer to org-mode. I'm
going to improve this presentation and add more stuff to it. I'd like to do
it in org-mode.

However, org adds \label{sec-numbers} in the generated tex file after all
environments and this adds some blank space between the blocks in the final
presentation. I understand this extra blank space is more like a latex
issue, but I couldn't find a way to stop org-mode from creating the \label
lines.

In order to reproduce this, export the attached org file to a beamer
presentation. Notice how Block 1 and Block 2 (as well as Block 3 and
Block 4) have a lot of blank space between them. In fact, this makes Block
2 and Block 4 goes out of the frame.

Now, in the .tex file that org created, erase all the \label lines and
compile the file again. Notice how the blank space between the blocks
changes and now Block 2 and Block 4 fit nicely inside each frame.

Note: I use the overprint environment. The attached file has two lines that
must be executed in order to make overprint work. Maybe this environment
should be added to org-beamer-environments-default.

--
Darlan