I'm trying to convert a presentation I've done in beamer to org-mode. I'm going to improve this presentation and add more stuff to it. I'd like to do it in org-mode. However, org adds \label{sec-numbers} in the generated tex file after all environments and this adds some blank space between the blocks in the final presentation. I understand this extra blank space is more like a latex issue, but I couldn't find a way to stop org-mode from creating the \label lines. In order to reproduce this, export the attached org file to a beamer presentation. Notice how Block 1 and Block 2 (as well as Block 3 and Block 4) have a lot of blank space between them. In fact, this makes Block 2 and Block 4 goes out of the frame. Now, in the .tex file that org created, erase all the \label lines and compile the file again. Notice how the blank space between the blocks changes and now Block 2 and Block 4 fit nicely inside each frame. Note: I use the overprint environment. The attached file has two lines that must be executed in order to make overprint work. Maybe this environment should be added to org-beamer-environments-default. -- Darlan