* advising org-open
@ 2017-06-30 16:12 Michael Ax
From: Michael Ax @ 2017-06-30 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

0:50am monday i get a new weekly org template linked to the prior week.
my org-link-frame-setup contains 'open-file' and that allows me to click
through the past.

sometimes i want open-file-in-other-window, sometimes in another frame.
neither the prefix argument nor modifier keys seem to carry forward to
other openers

i'm wondering how to properly extend org so that the file and other
openers could be made choose-able
or if there is such functionality packaged and out there already. thanks
for your pointers!  -m