* link to pdf in latex export
@ 2012-03-26 18:28 Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-03-26 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I have a question concerning the latex export.

Suppose, I have a pdf, that I want to have a link to in the exported
latex doc, not embedded as graphic:

Example:
#+name: produce_plot
#+begin_src R :exports none :results graphics :file sth.pdf
  plot(1:10)
  plot(1:20)
#+end_src

The following is embedded as graphic, but I'd like to just have a
link to the pdf.

The plots can be found in the additional file
call_produce_plot[ :results graphics :file sth.pdf]()[:results file].

How do I do that?

Best,
Andreas