* Exporting selected tasks (maybe from agenda view) including their body.
@ 2011-10-19 17:38 Dominik Schrempf
From: Dominik Schrempf @ 2011-10-19 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Is there a possibility to export tasks including their body (text,
maybe logbook etc.) from the agenda view?

What I would like to do is the following: I have Tasks with a certain
todo state (e.g. WAITING). I can view all these tasks in an agenda
view. Now I need to leave my computer and want to print out every task
showing up in the agenda view (e.g. every task with a WAITING todo
state) including the bodies of the tasks (the whole text that shows up
in the org file, maybe without logbook drawers). It should work like
exporting to HTML (because the latex formulas should be compiled) but
picking only some tasks of multiple org files. Does such an export
function exist? If not, how could I achieve this?

Thanks,
Dominik