* TAB in math-environment in list item
@ 2010-11-03 20:06 Maximilian Matthe
From: Maximilian Matthe @ 2010-11-03 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi guys,

I'm a really impressed orgmode-user. There is a thing that I don't
like but I hope, it can be customized. When I type sth like this:
(org-cdlatex-mode is enabeld)

- $a_{1}$

an press TAB when the cursor is behind the 1 the cursor moves to the
beginning of the line. I would more like to move it after the } as it
does when the line doesn't contain a list item.

So, is there some way to set the priority of the cdlatex-mode's TAB
higher than the list's one?

Regards, Max

* Re: TAB in math-environment in list item
@ 2010-11-03 21:15 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2010-11-03 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxi.Matthe; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

> Hi guys,

> I'm a really impressed orgmode-user. There is a thing that I don't
> like but I hope, it can be customized. When I type sth like this:
> (org-cdlatex-mode is enabeld)

> - $a_{1}$

> an press TAB when the cursor is behind the 1 the cursor moves to the
> beginning of the line. I would more like to move it after the } as
> it does when the line doesn't contain a list item.

I guess you're not using latest (stable) version of Org mode. If you
upgrade, point will not move at the beginning of the line anymore.

But, if `org-cycle-include-plain-lists' is not nil, TAB will still
hide item's body before cdlatex kicks in.

Regards,

-- Nicolas

* Re: TAB in math-environment in list item
@ 2010-11-03 21:34   ` Maximilian Matthe
From: Maximilian Matthe @ 2010-11-03 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Am 03.11.2010 22:15, schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
> Hello,

>> Hi guys,
>
>> I'm a really impressed orgmode-user. There is a thing that I don't
>> like but I hope, it can be customized. When I type sth like this:
>> (org-cdlatex-mode is enabeld)
>
>> - $a_{1}$
>
>> an press TAB when the cursor is behind the 1 the cursor moves to the
>> beginning of the line. I would more like to move it after the } as
>> it does when the line doesn't contain a list item.
>
> I guess you're not using latest (stable) version of Org mode. If you
> upgrade, point will not move at the beginning of the line anymore.
>
> But, if `org-cycle-include-plain-lists' is not nil, TAB will still
> hide item's body before cdlatex kicks in.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Nicolas

Thank you, that perfectly works!