* startup Lisp error in 7.01: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-export-blocks-add-block)
@ 2010-07-23  9:00 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2010-07-23  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I have a startup Lisp error in 7.01: (I omitted the bytcode lines because they are confusing thunderbird ...)

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-export-blocks-add-block)
  org-export-blocks-add-block((src org-babel-exp-src-blocks nil))
  require(ob-exp)
  require(org-exp)
  require(org-latex)
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil "c:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/rainer/Anwendungsdaten/.emacs" nil t)  ; Reading at buffer position 39168
  load-with-code-conversion("c:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/rainer/Anwendungsdaten/.emacs" "c:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/rainer/Anwendungsdaten/.emacs" t t)
  load("~/.emacs" t t)
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

the culprit is the requiring of org-latex.
In the release docs I could not find a change in loading the latex export.
Can anybody see the problem?

- Rainer

* Re: startup Lisp error in 7.01: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-export-blocks-add-block)
@ 2010-07-23 15:43 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-07-23 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Stengele; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rainer,

I am unable to reproduce this problem.  Are you sure that you have a
complete Org-mode instillation, and that no older installations could be
conflicting with your install?

It may be possible to patch over the error you've mentioned by
requiring org-exp-blocks before you require org-latex, e.g.

(require 'org-exp-blocks)
(require 'org-latex)

However that still wouldn't explain why this error has appeared for you
in the first place.

Best -- Eric

@ 2010-07-24 10:21   ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2010-07-24 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Eric,

thanks for considering.
You are right.

Doing a complete and fresh checkout does not show the error anymore.
Must be some mixing up of files.

Thanks!