* Changing the level of a heading during an 'include'
@ 2010-01-31 21:19 Mark Elston
From: Mark Elston @ 2010-01-31 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode emacs-orgmode

This may sound off-beat but I have several org files I am using
in putting together a set of notes for teaching.  Each file is for
a different class session.  Each file has several top-level headings
with sub-headings under it.

This works fine for exporting each session's notes (my teaching notes
and handouts) independently.

However, I would like to gather all these notes into a single document
that I can put in a binder with a table of contents, etc.  This would
indicate that these files would have a separate 'chapter' in the book.
That means that the top-level headings in each file should be demoted
one level when exporting the entire collection as a single volume.

Is something like this possible without going in and manually editing
each file's contents?

Mark

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-31 21:19 UTC | newest]