* Image attached Re: column view bug
@ 2009-09-18  8:28 Giovanni Ridolfi
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2009-09-18  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Pearson, Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

sorry,
now  image attached

Giovanni

[-- Attachment #2: col-view-bug.PNG --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 11117 bytes --]

* Re: Image attached Re: column view bug
@ 2009-09-18 17:25 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-09-18 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giovanni Ridolfi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Yes, I see it now, thanks for the clarification.

Hmm, I consider this a minor bug that is hard to fix.  The non-indented
lines are actually not in column view.

So is this really annoying that we need to fix this, or is this
actually no problem at all.

- Carsten

@ 2009-09-18 17:42   ` George Pearson
From: George Pearson @ 2009-09-18 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 18 Sep 2009 at 18:25, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Yes, I see it now, thanks for the clarification.
>
> Hmm, I consider this a minor bug that is hard to fix.  The non-indented
> lines are actually not in column view.
>
> So is this really annoying that we need to fix this, or is this
> actually no problem at all.

Yes, minor.  And since hard to fix, never mind.

However, is it easier to fix the shading alone?  See Giovanni's image.
It would look less confusing if all the dates had the same shading,
and all the tasks shared the same, different, shading.