* Problem in the http://orgmode.org/Changes.html
@ 2009-04-22 20:53 Xin Shi
From: Xin Shi @ 2009-04-22 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

This webpage behaves strange in firefox:
http://orgmode.org/Changes.html

A lot of dialog box jumps up saying the section number.

Xin

* Re: Problem in the http://orgmode.org/Changes.html
@ 2009-04-22 22:32 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-04-22 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xin Shi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Oh god,

my failure ... forgot to delete a line...

I push the fix. Should be gone after the next update...

Sorry

   Sebastian

* Re: Problem in the http://orgmode.org/Changes.html
@ 2009-04-23  0:23   ` Xin Shi
From: Xin Shi @ 2009-04-23  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your quick fix! (Also thanks for Greg's confirm).

Now, here is another question:  if you go to that page:

http://orgmode.org/Changes.html

1. Suppose one clicks the "Version 6.23"  on the left panel, then
Version 6.23 will show up in the top (notice it's slanted and not a link
as before)
2. In the "contents", you click "Details". This time the Version 6.23
show up again on the top (this time not a link either, but it was a link
before using the CUSTOM_ID)

To verify my statement, you can remove the custom_id in one of the
versions, for example Version 6.25, you will be able to click the title
in the above step 2.

The clickable feature is very nice for a smooth browsing, I'm wondering
if it's possible to apply them for the custom_id sections. Thanks!

Xin