* org-info.js Clobbering my CSS
@ 2016-10-03  0:27 David A. Gershman
From: David A. Gershman @ 2016-10-03  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello All,

I'm creating some styling for class '.outline-2' and when I view my file
w/o Javascript, it styles just as expected.  But w/org-info.js, my
styling is lost.

Anyone know how to style these classes (outline-N) without having
"org-info.js" clobber it?

For now, I'm just trying to indent:

	.outline-2 {
		margin-left: 1%;
		background: #ccff99;
	}

The background color was just to confirm (in an obvious fashion) is was
the Javascript.  FWIW, I removed the "#+INFOJS_OPT:..." line and the
style was fine as well.  So unfortunately, it is Org-Info that's
clobbering the styling.

--dag

* Re: org-info.js Clobbering my CSS
@ 2016-10-03  0:44 ` David A. Gershman
From: David A. Gershman @ 2016-10-03  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bit more info...

outline-2 and 3 get clobbered.  Beginning with "outline-text-3" I seem
to be able to view my formatting just fine.

So, to view "slides" it seems Org-Info.js utilizes "outline-2,3".  I've
browsed the source code but am not a JS expert and didn't find anything
obvious.

If anyone has any ideas how to style outline-2,3 while in, I think,
'info' mode, I'd appreciate it.

Thx.

BTW, if I toggle 'info' and 'plain', plain *does* show the styling.

@ 2017-07-03  4:01   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2017-07-03  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David A. Gershman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi David,

"David A. Gershman" <dagershman@dagertech.net> writes:

> If anyone has any ideas how to style outline-2,3 while in, I think,
> 'info' mode, I'd appreciate it.

did you find a solution for this?

Sadly enough, I don't think Sebastian Rose is still maintaining
org-info.js.

The documentation is here:
http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/

And the non-minified version of the source code is here:
http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/org-info-src.js

If someone with Javascript understanding wants to pick it
up, put it on a public repo somewhere and give it some love,
it would be nice!

--
 Bastien