* in-buffer completion question
@ 2011-03-01 21:56 henry atting
From: henry atting @ 2011-03-01 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Let's say I am in an orgmode buffer, more precisely I
opened a file with org-contacts.
My first entry is:

** Mr.X
:PROPERTIES:
:EMAIL:  mail@mail.me
:END:

Then I want to create a new entry. Of course I am to
lazy to type ´:PROPERTIES:´ so I type ´:PR´ then hit
M-TAB. But instead of the word being completed I get
´There is no completion of PR´.

Okay, but I can see that actually there is one, it's in the
buffer. I read that the new orgmode completion method
is derived from the method John Wiegley has implemented.
In ledger-mode however M-Tab not only completes the
unfinished word but lets me cycle through the alternatives
given in the current buffer.
So, that is what I would expect in orgmode too...

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de