From: Scott Otterson <scotto@u.washington.edu>
To: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: html export spacing, UI, links
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 15:07:34 -0700	[thread overview]

Thanks, I didn't realize the shortcuts were arranged like that (I never
manage to learn shortcuts for rarely used commands).  The nice thing
about visible export is that it prompts you in the minibuffer after
you've typed

    M-x org-export-visible

For the ordinary export commands, there aren't prompts, so if you don't
know the shortcuts, you must type the whole thing eg.

    M-x org-export-as-html-and-open

There is always tab completion but the org-export-visible prompt is
nicer.  I think that consistency in interface between the two types of
export would also be nicer.  But it's a small touch...

Scott