* [WISH] LaTeX Export: Expand link abbreviations first before exporting LaTeX links
@ 2008-07-04 11:25 Frank Chang
From: Frank Chang @ 2008-07-04 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, Carsten

Thank you for fixing the tag problem in headline.
It's really amazing that the problem can be fixed so quick (just few hours)!

Now I have another problem:)

Since I put all image files in one directory called, for example, ~/notes/img.
And I want it to be a link abbreviation,

    #+LINK: image    file:~/notes/img/

so the image link will be easy to write:

   [[image:demo.jpg]]

and also easy to maintain.

But when I export the file, LaTeX exporter doesn't take it as a valid image link
(\includegraphics[...]{~/notes/img/demo.jpg}).

In function org-export-latex-links(), it seems that only the links beginning
with 'file:' can be valid image links, and the link abbreviations are not
replaced first.

So is it possible to expand link abbreviations first before exporting LaTeX
links (maybe apply the function org-link-expand-abbrev() in org.el)?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Frank

* Re: [WISH] LaTeX Export: Expand link abbreviations first before exporting LaTeX links
@ 2008-07-05 15:07 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-07-05 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Chang; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Fixed, thanks.