* Worg build status?
@ 2024-03-14  3:12 Adam Porter
From: Adam Porter @ 2024-03-14  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

A couple of days ago I pushed some updates to Worg.git, and then I saw
that the build seems to be failing
<https://lists.sr.ht/~bzg/org-build-failures>.  I found this message
from January
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2024-01/msg00311.html>
explaining that the builds weren't happening automatically anymore, but
I can't tell if that's still the problem; the last build failure seems
to have a truncated log.

What's the current status?  I was a little disappointed to see that the
new page I'd written up isn't getting published, along with any other
changes.

Thanks,
Adam

* Re: Worg build status?
@ 2024-03-14 22:09 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2024-03-14 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adam Porter, Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Adam Porter <adam@alphapapa.net> writes:

> A couple of days ago I pushed some updates to Worg.git, and then I saw
> that the build seems to be failing
> <https://lists.sr.ht/~bzg/org-build-failures>.

Those are for orgmode.org (orgweb repository), not for Worg. Bastien did
some updates to automatic rebuilds, which was likely the cause.

> ... I found this message
> from January
> <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2024-01/msg00311.html>
> explaining that the builds weren't happening automatically anymore, but
> I can't tell if that's still the problem; the last build failure seems
> to have a truncated log.
>
> What's the current status?  I was a little disappointed to see that the
> new page I'd written up isn't getting published, along with any other
> changes.

This is still a problem. Likely on Sourcehut side.
For now, only Bastien can trigger the builds.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,

* Re: Worg build status?
@ 2024-03-20 10:27   ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2024-03-20 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: Adam Porter, emacs-orgmode

> This is still a problem. Likely on Sourcehut side.
> For now, only Bastien can trigger the builds.

FWIW I've just asked the question here:
https://lists.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sr.ht-discuss/%3C87frwldwqw.fsf%40bzg.fr%3E

--
 Bastien Guerry

* Re: Worg build status?
@ 2024-03-22 21:13   ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2024-03-22 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: Adam Porter, emacs-orgmode

> This is still a problem. Likely on Sourcehut side.

Yes, I haven't received an answer from sr.ht yet, too bad.

> For now, only Bastien can trigger the builds.

In the meantime, I've set up a cron job to publish Worg every 12
hours, this is not entirely satisfactory, just a bit better.

--
 Bastien Guerry

* Re: Worg build status?
@ 2024-03-23 13:55     ` Adam Porter
From: Adam Porter @ 2024-03-23 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Guerry, Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien,

On 3/22/24 16:13, Bastien Guerry wrote:
> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> writes:
>
>> This is still a problem. Likely on Sourcehut side.
>
> Yes, I haven't received an answer from sr.ht yet, too bad.
>
>> For now, only Bastien can trigger the builds.
>
> In the meantime, I've set up a cron job to publish Worg every 12
> hours, this is not entirely satisfactory, just a bit better.

Thanks, that's a big improvement.  Happy to see the new page I added
published so I can link to it on r/orgmode.  :)

--Adam