* Publishing projects
@ 2007-04-05 15:02 Uwe Jochum
From: Uwe Jochum @ 2007-04-05 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

after having published a project in orgmode I am asked, before closing
the original orgmode files, if I want to save the modified file(s). It
seems that the new version of orgmode (4.70) thinks that a published
file is a modified file, which isn't the case, in my view.

As far as I see the handbook gives no information as regards this
behaviour of orgmode, which is new, isn't it? Or did I miss something?

By the way: The handbook has in chapter 11.3 (Triggering publication)
lower case letters to initiate the publication process. Shouldn't these
be upper case letters? Like

C-c C-e F

Schöne Grüße,

Uwe

* Re: Publishing projects
@ 2007-04-05 15:36 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-04-05 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Uwe Jochum; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Apr 5, 2007, at 17:02, Uwe Jochum wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after having published a project in orgmode I am asked, before closing
> the original orgmode files, if I want to save the modified file(s). It
> seems that the new version of orgmode (4.70) thinks that a published
> file is a modified file, which isn't the case, in my view.

I have made this error before, this has to do with adding text
properties - Emacs thinks that this is a change of the buffer.  Will be
fixed in the next version.

- Carsten

* Re: Publishing projects
@ 2007-04-05 16:36 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-04-05 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Uwe Jochum; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Apr 5, 2007, at 17:02, Uwe Jochum wrote:

> By the way: The handbook has in chapter 11.3 (Triggering publication)
> lower case letters to initiate the publication process. Shouldn't these
> be upper case letters? Like
>
> C-c C-e F

Yes, thanks.

- Carsten