* New faces in org-mode ??
@ 2007-08-25  0:23 William Case
From: William Case @ 2007-08-25  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi;

I have made the following change in my org-mode:

     (setq org-todo-keywords '("TODO" "WAIT" "MAYBE" "DONE")
           org-todo-interpretation 'sequence)

Actually, I am not sure if that is final variable change, but that was
what was suggested in the documentation.  In fact, I M-x cutomize-group
RET org-mode, then added "WAIT" and "MAYBE" to org TODO keywords and
saved for future sessions.

"TODO" "WAIT" "MAYBE" all show with 'red1' faces while "DONE" is in
forest green.  How do I cutomize org-mode so that "WAIT" and "MAYBE"
have their own itemization in custom-org-faces and then make each have
their own face colour?

--
Regards Bill

* Re: New faces in org-mode ??
@ 2007-08-26 12:58 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-08-26 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William Case; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This is currently not implemented.  However,
it has been asked for quite a few times now, so
it will be implemented in the next version, 5.07.
When that is out, check for the variable
`org-todo-keyword-faces'.

- Carsten

On Aug 25, 2007, at 2:23, William Case wrote:

> Hi;
>
> I have made the following change in my org-mode:
>
>      (setq org-todo-keywords '("TODO" "WAIT" "MAYBE" "DONE")
>            org-todo-interpretation 'sequence)
>
> Actually, I am not sure if that is final variable change, but that was
> what was suggested in the documentation.  In fact, I M-x cutomize-group
> RET org-mode, then added "WAIT" and "MAYBE" to org TODO keywords and
> saved for future sessions.
>
> "TODO" "WAIT" "MAYBE" all show with 'red1' faces while "DONE" is in
> forest green.  How do I cutomize org-mode so that "WAIT" and "MAYBE"
> have their own itemization in custom-org-faces and then make each have
> their own face colour?
>
> --
> Regards Bill

Carsten Dominik