* HTML export of org source blocks
@ 2010-09-01 18:15 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2010-09-01 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aloha all,

The following example from the Ledger tutorial http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-ledger.php
  doesn't export the #+end_src line:

#+begin_src org

,#+begin_src ledger :cmdline -s bal :results value
,!include /tmp/account.ledger
,#+end_src

#+end_src

As you can see in this example and others in the Ledger tutorial on
Worg, only the first two lines of the code block make it through the
exporter.

Is this a bug or is the source block malformed in some way?

All the best,
Tom

* Re: HTML export of org source blocks
@ 2010-09-02  7:06 ` Noorul Islam K M
From: Noorul Islam K M @ 2010-09-02  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com> writes:

> Aloha all,
>
> The following example from the Ledger tutorial
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-ledger.php
>  doesn't export the #+end_src line:
>
> #+begin_src org
>
> ,#+begin_src ledger :cmdline -s bal :results value
> ,!include /tmp/account.ledger
> ,#+end_src
>
> #+end_src
>
> As you can see in this example and others in the Ledger tutorial on
> Worg, only the first two lines of the code block make it through the
> exporter.
>
> Is this a bug or is the source block malformed in some way?

I think you should use BEGIN_EXAMPLE and END_EXAMPLE for this.

In that case you don't have to use leading ",".

You can check the org files written for babel tutorial

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

* Re: HTML export of org source blocks
@ 2010-09-02 16:59   ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2010-09-02 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 1, 2010, at 9:06 PM, Noorul Islam K M wrote:

> "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com> writes:
>
>> Aloha all,
>>
>> The following example from the Ledger tutorial
>> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-ledger.php
>> doesn't export the #+end_src line:
>>
>> #+begin_src org
>>
>> ,#+begin_src ledger :cmdline -s bal :results value
>> ,!include /tmp/account.ledger
>> ,#+end_src
>>
>> #+end_src
>>
>> As you can see in this example and others in the Ledger tutorial on
>> Worg, only the first two lines of the code block make it through the
>> exporter.
>>
>> Is this a bug or is the source block malformed in some way?
>

> I think you should use BEGIN_EXAMPLE and END_EXAMPLE for this.
>
> In that case you don't have to use leading ",".
>
> You can check the org files written for babel tutorial
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Noorul

Aloha Noorul,

Thanks much.  The #+end_src lines export fine now.

All the best,
Tom